What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What sneakers are you sporting? (1 Viewer)

I recently picked up a pair of these.  Chicks have been throwing themselves at me ever since.
Dirty but Gucci. I see their point.

Excellent write-up:   Women’s styles are available, too, and many got a fresh look for Spring 2019 with a festive strawberry print ($980), and removable, embellished cherries ($1,250)."

Last edited by a moderator:
Was always sneakers on the east coast.  When I moved to SoCal they called them tennis shoes which I thought was weird.

I pretty much break it down to:

Sneakers

Full on running shoes just for that.  

Basketball sneakers.

I definitely wouldn't classify them as sneakers but if you are just looking to wear something comfortable and a pickup basketball game isn't about to break out....

https://www.allbirds.com/

Most comfortable shoe I've ever worn and I wear a lot of shoes.

As long as they're clean, you're good. Shoes are so subjective, and hardly universal. You have to take into account your height, shoe size, what you're wearing them with, and if the shoe fits true to size. But the main thing is that they're clean. Just know that if you're wearing some old, nasty, dusty pieces of crap that it gets noticed. If you wanna come across as an independent man with his life together, spend some time thinking about this. Because if you are an old man with dirty, tired shoes I'm going to assume either your mom or your wife dresses you, and she gave up a long time ago. Keep your shoes fresh bro. That's all that matters.

My guess is that they're pretty new and people are complimenting the cleanliness rather than the actual shoe itself. Congrats on that.

If only there was a thread dedicated to this type of thing :style:

If you are willing to stretch your wallet a bit, I'd def go with some Adidas Ultraboosts. I (and many others) assure you they are the most comfortable kicks you'll ever wear.

If you are willing to stretch your wallet a bit, I'd def go with some Adidas Ultraboosts. I (and many others) assure you they are the most comfortable kicks you'll ever wear.
I bought these similar (cheaper) one's as well:  Little tight around the ankles putting them on.  Hoping they loosen up a bit.

https://www.adidas.com/us/swift-run-shoes/AQ0863.html?cm_mmc=AdieSEM_Feeds-_-GoogleProductAds-_-NA-_-AQ0863&cm_mmca1=US&cm_mmca2=NA&ds_rl=1257009&ds_rl=1256970&gclid=CjwKCAjwsIbpBRBNEiwAZF8-z8LFOH3V0vWuNJ2Hn2fE99sGREBW9O81E1Joflup5ipyiNYIflaFfRoCUHsQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&kpid=AQ0863&sourceid=543457011

Yeah, those aren't Ultra Boost.  Apples and Oranges.  You can find some below retail on StockX if you're looking to save cash.  

Interesting. For years I have been wearing my shoes loose enough that I could kick them off or on without touching the laces. When they get too loose I will re-tie them. Slipons don't give you that exact adjustment.
I leave the laces in, but I tie them loose enough where I can slip the shoes on and off without having to re-tie them.  Very comfortable shoes.

Just got a pair of New Balance 1080 might be the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn.
I have slightly wider feet, and my go-to brands are Ecco for oxford/dress shoes and NB for sneakers. NB especially always provide an insanely comfortable and supportive fit.

I could care less that NB is a brand that is mostly relegated to an "old person's shoe" in terms of style, but I was never one to trade off comfort and utility for style. 

Jeans, t-shirt, and NB sneakers has pretty much been my singular default non-office look all my life.

I wore the Dad shoe, Nike Air Monarch, for years until shifting to New Balance a cople of years ago.  Developed plantar fasciitis,  and needed to find a solution.  Superfeet inserts and a switch back to Nike arches has  me sold.

Users who are viewing this thread