What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper salary cap league trade hunt for mike Evans (1 Viewer)

jtbreidert

Footballguy
We have a salary cap of $150. Hunt has a price of $53 mike Evans has a price of $28. I own Evans. The contract for hunt would be for 4 years, Evans 3. I have kamara and james white at rb, and Evans, Allen Robinson, Anthony Miller, Dante Pettis at WR. The cap hit would be bad, is it worth it? PPR with a 12 team league.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I was thinking, just knowing that come playoff time I could have Hunt and Kamara is a tempting prospect.  I will likely turn it down, but it's tough.

This sounds pretty simple. Stick with Evans. He’s as close to a sure thing you could get. Don’t even know if Hunt will be a contributor at the end of the season. Heck, he may not even still be in Cleveland. Too many unknowns. 

I don't even know why you would be considering this offer.  It's terrible.  Hunt is essentially unplayable this year unless Chubb gets injured.  Evan's is a stud with what appears to be a decent contract.  

Users who are viewing this thread