What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Headed to FFA’s Member’s restaurant today (1 Viewer)

Wife got a hatch chili burger which was very good with some decent spice. I got two dogs, one with chili sauce and one with their world famous slaw. Both very good! Split some fries and onion rings. 
I need to find an excuse to get into Lynchburg for that hatch chile burger -- my wife is from NM (and I can't get enough of it when I'm out there), but not many restaurants offer it in the DC/VA area.

Wife got a hatch chili burger which was very good with some decent spice. I got two dogs, one with chili sauce and one with their world famous slaw. Both very good! Split some fries and onion rings. 
Nice! I live about 90 minutes away and have been meaning to get over there since pollard started his thread. 

Nice! I live about 90 minutes away and have been meaning to get over there since pollard started his thread. 
I have Monday’s off through mid August. We just moved to Northern VA and have been road tripping on Monday’s. It was about a three hour drive for us, but I wanted to see it after following his thread. It’s nothing fancy, small little, old diner. It was busy the whole time we were there. I’ll be back when my travels take me this way. 

Beef Ravioli said:
They don't have beef ravioli on the menu?

You ruined it!

I would have went in and had a whole routine planned out to see how long it would take him to catch on.

1st off, how are you mam? May i speak to the manager?

Hi Mr pollardsvsion, my name is Mr Tim Schotcet and I am with the small businesses association of Virginia.  My assistant and I had a few questions for you before trying some of your food?

Hi, my name Krista Beatles and our office had a recent concern come in that your establishment was forbidding the wait staff to wear any yoga pants in the restaurant. Is there any truth to this claim?

Uhmmm no. They can wear yoga pants if they want.

I see,...are they allowed to comment on how they look in yo....I apologize my assistant seem a little shuked as to what we are here for. Our agenda today was specifically the sanitary conditions of the establishment and the food. We would like  to order some chilli dogs please.

Sure...

Chomp chomp chomp

Hmmm...i must say. I don't get all the hoopla about this chili. Quite frankly the recipe tastes like some random recipe you came accross on a message board claiming to have an amazing recipe. 

Thank you anyway.  We will take the check please.

$7.56?

Here is $21.85. I only tip 184% when i am unsatisfied with my meal.

Where is the restroom, please? Or can i just take a dump on your chest?

Thanks for coming down, man. It was great to meet you. 

It was also interesting trying to explain to the girls that the guy that just left is named Beef Ravioli. 
It was cool to come by and meet you! The FFA is rooting for you! You other “locals” get over there and support our good buddy!

Users who are viewing this thread