What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 Mid-Year Song Draft - Round 12 Tuesday (1 Viewer)

It's time. I'll sit this one out, NV. Still movin' on down the line backwards to the past. This year has passed me by yet again. 

Hey man, I indeed procured The Strokes's Room On Fire per your pick in the last draft in a special heavyweight :boxing: edition over in Italy. Great record.

We usually get a smaller number of participants in this one, so I may start tomorrow regardless of who else signs up.

I'll @ some people and kick out a draft order later tonight. 

Northern Voice said:
We usually get a smaller number of participants in this one, so I may start tomorrow regardless of who else signs up.

I'll @ some people and kick out a draft order later tonight. 
I'd be ok with a round per day, no order. I'd prefer it, tbh 

I’ve got a brimful of asha and a pocket full of kryptonite

ive got one hand in my pocket and the other ones giving a high five

:hifive:

Looking forward to creepy lurking this one.  Thanks guys.

1.01 - x ANA x by Badflower

This was really the first song of 2019 that tickled my nethers upon my iniitial listen.  Hooked me immediately.  This is my most played song through the first half of 2019 and it's closest competition are mainly other songs off this same album.  Went and saw them live a few months back and they did not disappoint.  Still my pick for AOTY.

Enjoy!

J

Last edited by a moderator:
1.01 - x ANA x by Badflower

This was really the first song of 2019 that tickled my nethers upon my iniitial listen.  Hooked me immediately.  This is my most played song through the first half of 2019 and it's closest competition are mainly other songs off this same album.  Went and saw them live a few months back and they did not disappoint.  Still my pick for AOTY.

Enjoy!

J
Ooh, I like this.

I remember thinking this was too poppy for them when it came out and forgot about it- but I'm completely digging it now. thanks for that pick 
This one hits all the right power pop buttons for me but I also love their older stuff like ‘Pills’. Great band and l hope an album is to follow.

Opinions on pick schedule?

1 per day any time after noon Eastern/9 Pacific, as we did today

or

2 per day, 1 before and 1 after 3 Eastern/Noon Pacific, as we did last year.

1 per day gives more time to listen to and digest the picks but will we lose momentum with only 10 or so total picks per day? We could obviously start with one a day and change as needed.

I'm in but exceptionally busy. Rules? Draft songs released in 2019? That it? I've been gone a long time and I am a construction guy in Ridgecrest CA sooooo....
That's it. And for now, one pick per day any time after noon eastern, no draft order to follow, which should make it easier.

You can post your round 1 pick anytime.

Man, I'd like to know what I was thinking when I added some of the songs to my personal 2019 playlist.

As uncomfortable as it makes me feel, I'm gonna shadow along in this thread.  Show me your whippersnapper, y'all.

Users who are viewing this thread