What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Disneyland has the best security (1 Viewer)

I think this is just a case of marketing confusion. If you really look closely at the sign behind them, in very small print it says, "It's a brawl world". Mickey has to get street cred too.

Why on earth would anyone let Tyreek Hill in Disneyland?

(I don't even hate Hill but you know someone was going to say it)

Man, that dude went to town on women like 4 separate times.  Somebody should have cold cocked him or just locked him down in a sleeper hold.
He does get locked down in a sleeper hold eventually by a dude in a red backpack. That's what ends it. He gets up woozy after that and realizes he should probably get out of there.

story goes allegedly they are all 1 family. Dude in red was there with his GF and apparently ran into his wife. oppps.

they were kicked out and handed over to PD. 

But the kicker is, apparently none of them are pressing charges.

However, that was before the video came to light. PD may pursue charges on their own now

story goes allegedly they are all 1 family. Dude in red was there with his GF and apparently ran into his wife. oppps.

However, that was before the video came to light. PD may pursue charges on their own now
Thats a true player right there. Take the wife and side piece to disney during the same week. 

It's really disgusting to watch that, completely inexcusable and uncalled for.  I can't imagine what that psycho is like in private.  God I feel horrible for those children and the people that have to suffer around him, what a nightmare.  That turd in the white shirt that hit the woman in the brown/tan shirt is not much better.  Again, disturbing and disgusting to watch that.

4 whole minutes? With the size of Disney and how many people they would have to maneuver around, when would you expect them to show?

I am not expecting the random 18 year old from it's a small world to come charging over, real security.

I think the more accurate version is that the other woman was his sister and they got into a regular family argument that just escalated. That's why he was hitting his sister and then suddenly hitting his girlfriend when she attacked his mama (scooter granny). 

4 whole minutes? With the size of Disney and how many people they would have to maneuver around, when would you expect them to show?

I am not expecting the random 18 year old from it's a small world to come charging over, real security.
Sooner than 4 minutes. This guy was screaming "I'm going to jail tonight" hopping around like a mad man. With all the surveillance they have letting them know if you litter, light up a smoke or cut in line, you better believe they have the ability to remove this guy from the park quicker than 4 minutes. 

I get the park employees not doing anything. They are specifically told not to. Security needs to be there quicker though. Regular guests had to step in and subdue this guy before more people got hurt.

If you are carrying a small child, running towards a madman swinging at anything he can see is not smart.

As an aside, I am trying to figure out how to get "I'ma getting ready to go to jail tonight!" as my new ring tone.

Sooner than 4 minutes. This guy was screaming "I'm going to jail tonight" hopping around like a mad man. With all the surveillance they have letting them know if you litter, light up a smoke or cut in line, you better believe they have the ability to remove this guy from the park quicker than 4 minutes. 

I get the park employees not doing anything. They are specifically told not to. Security needs to be there quicker though. Regular guests had to step in and subdue this guy before more people got hurt.
You have lofty expectations.  Disney is a large place.

One of the Youtube Comments broke it down well.

Breakdown:

0:00:  man wearing red is yelling at obese woman in white, his sister.

0:03   obese woman in white spits at man in red, he responds with punches and sister's bf gets involved

0:18 man wearing red has a gf in a tan top approaching and yelling hold up hold up hold up

0:22 man in white, while looking at man in red, uses misdirection to sucker punch woman in tan

0:26 disabled woman enters the stage in a scooter, is the mom of man in red

0:33 woman in tan is pulled away by woman in black top that appears to be another sister of the man in red and the obese woman in white

0:44 man in red is out for blood and goes after obese sister

0:50 good guy trying to defuse brawl (guy in camo shorts, possibly family member who is not trash)

1:10 it seemed like it was over but woman in tan will not disengage and tries to explain to mother in law whose fault it is

1:13 obese woman will not let woman in tan fill mom with lies and goes in with a head slap/hair pull combo on woman in tan

1:16 mom ends up on the floor

1:22 woman in tan has a glimpse of humanity for disabled mom-in-law on the floor

1:27 obese woman calls back brother (man in red) to come and see what happened to mom and taunst him

1:34 while man in red tells their mom to go, he uses misdirection to sucker punch his sister with open hand slaps and knocks her out

1:42 woman in blue, the other sister, re-enters the stage to take care of mom, puts child down

1:46 child hits aunt as it's a common practice in this family to hit women

2:14 woman in tan announces that everyone else is responsible for her behavior but her

2:15 woman in tan will not stop and throws water at man in white while man in red joins her because it ain't over

2:28 man in red realizes they have gotten away with enough brawling and pulls away woman in tan, his gf

2:32 woman in tan re-engages the fight with trash talk but good guy in camo shorts tries to defuse

2:40 woman in black starts screaming at man in red that woman in tan (his gf) hit their mom (not seen on video, possibly a lie)

2:43 man in red, without hesitation or proof, skips open hand slaps used for his sister and hits his gf hard with closed fist punch followed by a downpour of punches on her in front of their kids

2:48 good samaritans, possibly undercover security, have no choice but to interfere and stop the beatdown

3:04 the 3 smaller good men that take down the large man in red do it so effectively that are likely trained undercover security

3:18 a decent human being picks up the neglected child

3:29 probably the best time to spot who is undercover security; seems like guy with red backpack checks in with supervisor in black and is released from duty

3:51 man in red seeks whoever chocked him out (vanished at 3:30, the real scranton strangler)

4:06 woman in tan apologizes to man in red; man in red tells her to never touch his momma

4:14 in classic trash behavior, the man in red abandons family

You have lofty expectations.  Disney is a large place.
It's Disneyland. Not Disney World. It's not any bigger than a six flags and they have security in place to remove fights all the time with a minute or two of when they happen. 

Plus for the money you're paying to go to Disney, it shouldn't be expected for guests to have to break up a fight during their stay.

This was posted in the Disney thread and I watched it probably 50 times last night. People on reddit are saying that security is only there as a deterrent, that they wouldn't physically get involved anyhow, etc., but man, red shirt could have really done some damage. The beginning where red shirt and white shirt square up on one another is hilarious to me, white shirt might be the worst fighter ever. 

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the Youtube Comments broke it down well.

0:22 man in white, while looking at man in red, uses misdirection to sucker punch woman in tan
I think this was a legit swing and miss. He's not even looking at the lady in tan and reacted kinda weird when he got her. I can't get over how goofy white shirt is. 

I think this was a legit swing and miss. He's not even looking at the lady in tan and reacted kinda weird when he got her. I can't get over how goofy white shirt is. 
nah...IMO that was 100% intentional. You don't miss a dude that big from that close. That was a "you hit my girl, I'm throwing at yours" But he squared up as a diversion. 

If not, the dude needs to go to boxing class. 

Also I don't think the tan shirt ever touched scooter Momma, at least not on purpose. Red shirt turned on her so fast,  just believed female black shirt immediately. Seems like he might not be a good person, I dunno. 

Also I don't think the tan shirt ever touched scooter Momma, at least not on purpose. Red shirt turned on her so fast,  just believed female black shirt immediately. Seems like he might not be a good person, I dunno. 
Could be. I mean he might be a doctor at home that takes care of sick children. Who knows. 

Any chance that red backpack is an undercover cop? He chokes the dude out and then just casually walks away, and he doesn't seem to be with anyone else

No way. He looks right at her. It was payback for his wife getting hit.

nah...IMO that was 100% intentional. You don't miss a dude that big from that close. That was a "you hit my girl, I'm throwing at yours" But he squared up as a diversion. 

If not, the dude needs to go to boxing class. 
Yes, white shirt looked right at her.  Hitting women is like completely acceptable to these people.

Watching that closely, looks like red-shorts/bucket hat and grey-hat/goatee guys could be security as well. Both tried to defuse the situation by talking to the aggressors and getting between them and the women, and then both jumped (along w red backpack guy) in to subdue red-shirt guy when he started throwing punches at the woman in the tan top. 

I doubt any of those guys are undercover security. If they were paid security they would have broken it up right away. Nobody identifies themselves as security. Nobody has a radio. Nobody has cuffs or pepper spray or anything like that. Why would chokehold guy walk away if he was security? So he doesn't "blow his cover"? C'mon.

The "undercover security" is probably some rumor started by the Disney employee to make up for their lack of security.  The guy who choked him out was not a professional.  He wouldn't have so haphazardly thrown the guy's head back when he thought he was unconscious.  

I doubt any of those guys are undercover security. If they were paid security they would have broken it up right away. Nobody identifies themselves as security. Nobody has a radio. Nobody has cuffs or pepper spray or anything like that. Why would chokehold guy walk away if he was security? So he doesn't "blow his cover"? C'mon.
Not security, an actual officer from Anaheim or whatever. But you and Phil both make good points. Probably just a good samaritan, along with the lady who scooped up one of the kids towards the end. 

Of course a scooter rolls up within the 30 second mark.  :lmao:

Also like how the kid in the stroller is shoved aside and sits on the tracks at one point. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Who else noticed tan shirt girl originally was wearing mouse ears before dude punched them off her head at :23?
Tragic.

Watching that closely, looks like red-shorts/bucket hat and grey-hat/goatee guys could be security as well. Both tried to defuse the situation by talking to the aggressors and getting between them and the women, and then both jumped (along w red backpack guy) in to subdue red-shirt guy when he started throwing punches at the woman in the tan top. 
No way there's that many undercover security there. 

Hard to watch, but hard to turn away.  Security guard in light blue shirt/red tie who enters at 3:19 looking like he's pulling his pants up is hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread