What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper advice in 2 leagues (1 Viewer)

J to the bone

Footballguy
Keeper Advice (2 leagues)

I can keep one player from my 2018 final roster and get him the round he was drafted last year (if undrafted, I get him in the 15th).

In this league, I predict the following players to be kept in the respective round; Edelman6,Boyd15,Ridley10,Kupp9,Golladay11,Conner13,Mayfield15,Kittle15,Adams2,Kelce3,Mahomes10.

League 1:

.5PPR,  (I have 9th pick overall in a snake draft), 12 team, QB/2WR/2RB/TE/Flex/K/DEF/6 bench

RB Damien Williams in the 15th

RB Lindsay in the 15th

TE Ebron in the 15th

QB Luck in the 8th

RB Ingram in the 5th

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

League 2:

PPR, (I have 8th pick overall in a snake draft), 12 team, QB/2WR/2RB/TE/Flex/K/DEF/6 bench.

In this league, I predict the following players to be kept in the respective round; White12,Mack10,Adams2,Mahomes12,M.Ryan10,Mixon3,D.Williams15,Chubb13,A.Jones9,Ebron15,Godwin15.

TE J.Cook in the 15th

WR Golladay in the 11th

WR Jeffery in the 9th

WR DaeSean Hamilton in the 15th

RB Michel in the 7th

RB Penny in the 7th

RB Ingram in the 6th

QB Brees in the 5th

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are your earlier round picks?  With only keeping one guy I prefer the best guy over just a value.  I don't think any of the guys you listed are difference makers so what are your earlier round choices?

I wonder if Williams and Michel wouldn't be the highest upside choices, but I agree with the others that Golladay is a nice value there.

what are your earlier round choices?
League 1: Hopkins1, Thielen3

League 2: DJ1(unkeepable as he was my keeper last year in the 1st), Gronk2(his pu$$y hurts), Dem.Thomas4 (bust lol). My top4 picks in this league last year were basically busts due to sand in their vaginas or injury. Needless to say, I placed 12th in this league in 2018. Need a huge turn-around as I am the commish!

League 1: Hopkins1, Thielen3

League 2: DJ1(unkeepable as he was my keeper last year in the 1st), Gronk2(his pu$$y hurts), Dem.Thomas4 (bust lol). My top4 picks in this league last year were basically busts due to sand in their vaginas or injury. Needless to say, I placed 12th in this league in 2018. Need a huge turn-around as I am the commish!
Ouch on league 2.  That was not a good year.  I wouldn't really go with Hopkins or Thielen either.  Depending on when you have to decide I would wait and see some preseason to decide between Lindsay and Williams. I guess in league 2 Golladay is as good a choice as any.

Users who are viewing this thread