What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeans Belt Tag (1 Viewer)

Over Under Jeans Belt Tag

• under

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • over

Votes: 47 87.0%

• Total voters
belljr said:
If wearing a belt with jeans do you slide the belt under the tag or just cover it
I go under because it acts like a belt loop.  Otherwise it just feels off.  I'm not a fan of under, but if I don't, it'll bother me all day.

The Commish said:
I didn't know there was an option to go "under" :shrug:  
When I was a kid, the wealthier kids in school would pull the threads on the sides of the "Levis" patch and then slide the belt under the patch, so that everyone knew that they could afford Levis.

In the 70’s when Guess jeans were an “outrageous” $40+, people were taking them in dressing rooms and cutting the tags off and then taking the tags home to re-sew them on their “cheap” jeans. 

Remember the Bugle Boy commercials where the chick in the hot car would pull up and ask if they were BB's, and when he said yes, she thanked him and drove off?

I never understood why a competitor didn't make the exact same commercial and when the chick asked that, the guy would go, "No.  Actually they're Guess jeans."  And then she would go, "Nice.  Get in."  And then they would drive off.

Seems like an opportunity squandered.  :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread