What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR Dynasty Trade offer (1 Viewer)

jrt999

Footballguy
Trade offfer Marlon Mack and Eric Ebron for Adam Thielen and draft pick 2.7.  My RBS currently Mack, D Williams(KC), J White and N Chubb. WRs: AJ Green, Kupp, and C. Sutton TEs: Kelce and Ebron. I obviously need help at WR and I need to trade Ebron cause I can only keep 9 but I worry about depleting my RBs. You should also know that we can start 2 rbs 3 wrs 1 te and 1 flex. Any thoughts are welcome.

Thanks,

Ray

I do not love the trade, because I'm not convinced in Damien Williams and think it would make you thin at RB.  If you could do Williams and Ebron, then I'd love it.  Can you try and get another 2-for-1 done, or is it really make this deal or lose Ebron for nothing?  If the latter, then I'd make this deal.

Solid deal for you, especially when faced with losing Ebron.  Assuming you can add to your RB depth at your draft/auction.

Users who are viewing this thread