What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

what just ruined your night? (1 Viewer)

Soulfly3

Footballguy
food network host reviewing a professional chef's best meal he could put together in only 30min

"it's straddling the line between fusion and confusion"

.... the depth of the manufacturedness of that quote has infuriated me to a point that is unhealthy. it shouldn't, but it does. 

oh, and the look on her face when she said it... 

Reality shows don't write themselves ya know.
My brother was on House Hunters. They showed him looking at the 3 houses blah blah blah... anyway, he had already purchased the house. When he was “looking at it,” all of his furniture was in the garage. They found the other two houses to look at three months after he closed. 

My brother was on House Hunters. They showed him looking at the 3 houses blah blah blah... anyway, he had already purchased the house. When he was “looking at it,” all of his furniture was in the garage. They found the other two houses to look at three months after he closed. 
No way. The genuine reactions and contemplation they go through agonizing over every detail can't be faked! My whole life is a lie!

I’m trying to chill on my patio with a drink and Spotify.  Some goon is bumping his car stereo in a parking lot not too far from my complex. Like so much superfluous bass rust is flaking of the rocker panels.

I wouldn’t care so much but he’s playing some trash somebody probably handed him on the street ala “check out my mix tape”.

I wish I still had a desktop. I’d burn him a CD with Anderson, Towkio, and NxWorries.

I check my work emails at night and see one of our clients responded saying files needed to get done this week (7/5/19) despite us having a conversation last week that they didn't need to be done till the week end of 7/12/19. Close happens tomorrow morning at 11. So now I have to spend all night manually getting these files to process.

Yep.  My sister was on this show as well.  She wasn't buying.  She was the friend along for the ride to critique the options.  House was purchased well before the show and everything designed around it.

I am awake at 2am fretting about the tropical system in the gulf. My roof was damaged in a hailstorm in May and is set to be replaced next week,  I have several spots where its been leaking.  Roofer says he'll get it tarped tomorrow to get me through the rain, but will those tarps hold if we have 50 mph winds?

Spaghetti models are indicating I am in the target zone here in SWLA.

I'll go back to not sleeping now.

I am awake at 2am fretting about the tropical system in the gulf. My roof was damaged in a hailstorm in May and is set to be replaced next week,  I have several spots where its been leaking.  Roofer says he'll get it tarped tomorrow to get me through the rain, but will those tarps hold if we have 50 mph winds?

Name checks out...

Good luck. 

when i first bought our last house, the WEEK we moved in, we had two roof leaks in 2 different spots in the house.

i spent the next 2 yrs of living in that hosue, stressing and panicing about rain, every. single. time. it. rained. (even tho everything was fixed)

it was the worst feeling ever, esp because my wife lost her mind about it the first time. so glad to be outta there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I check my work emails at night and see one of our clients responded saying files needed to get done this week (7/5/19) despite us having a conversation last week that they didn't need to be done till the week end of 7/12/19. Close happens tomorrow morning at 11. So now I have to spend all night manually getting these files to process.
You’d be surprised. We made the mistake of looking on twitter at #househunters when it premiered. My faith in humanity dropped from like 3% down to nothing. 

At one point my brother has his dog “look” at the house. Again, at that point he’s been living there for 3 months.  It was really just a method to shoot more footage and they ended up including the dog. We see (misspellings are from them)...

”Hey Millennials!  You let you’re dog choose you’re house?!?!  You’re what’s wrong on America!!!  #househunters”

and

”Hey loser!  JUST PICK A HOUSE and stop focusing on a yard for a stupid dog! #househunters.”

and on and on.  

bigmarc27 said:
What is the benefit to your brother of appearing on House Hunters? Must be $, but is it a set amount or does it vary?

Galileo said:
Yep.  My sister was on this show as well.  She wasn't buying.  She was the friend along for the ride to critique the options.  House was purchased well before the show and everything designed around it.
We were on Lake Front Bargain Hunt....and I can confirm this.  We filmed nearly 4 months after moving in.  

Users who are viewing this thread