What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Non-PPR Redraft Clusters- WR1 (1 Viewer)

3 hour lunch

Footballguy
Who do you like from this list and why?

6. JuJu Smith-Schuster, PIT

7. Mike Evans, TB

8. Antonio Brown, OAK

9. T.Y. Hilton, IND

10. Keenan Allen, LAC

11. A.J. Green, CIN

12. Amari Cooper, DAL

I probably take Evans first; I think TB is going to make a leap this year. Then JuJu. After that, no idea. Scared of Carr. Probably Allen. Thoughts?

I don't play redraft at all anymore, but I imagine myself leaning AB, Evans or JuJu.  Probably JuJu though.  High powered offense and he's going to get peppered with opportunity, probably more than he should with a overall bad WR group behind him.  

After those 2, I think I go AB, Hilton, Cooper, Keenan, AJ Green in that order.  

Yeah I almost chopped Evans and Juju from this list as I’d say the bottom 5 are more tightly packed. I think Brown might have a huge variance in where he’s drafted this year. Carr can be difficult to watch.

I would take Evans first. To start, I believe TB will lead the league in pass attempts. Woeful defense and pass heavy game scripts await. Second, Bruce Arians knows how to lead a flourishing passing attack. Third, Winston is set up for prolific numbers. Fourth, Evans is due for some positive TD regression based on volume metrics.  I'm trying to buy wherever I can. 

I would take Evans first. To start, I believe TB will lead the league in pass attempts. Woeful defense and pass heavy game scripts await. Second, Bruce Arians knows how to lead a flourishing passing attack. Third, Winston is set up for prolific numbers. Fourth, Evans is due for some positive TD regression based on volume metrics.  I'm trying to buy wherever I can. 
care to post any recent deals involving Evans?

Users who are viewing this thread