What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Julio Jones Dynasty Trade (1 Viewer)

LBO

Footballguy
12 Team PPR Superflex Dynasty League 22 roster spots keep 17 include a Head Coach position

My Team has won 3 of past 4 years 12th pick in 2019 Rookie 5 Round Straight Draft

Luck Jimmy G

Gurley, Chubb, Guice, McKinnon, D'Onta Foreman Jalen Richard and some others

Nuk, OBJ, Julio, Kennan Allen, Calvin Ridley, Marv Jones, Trequan Smith

Evan Engram

Chargers Def, A. Vinatieri, and Chiefs HC

I am wanting to flip Julio before his age kills his value. I've tried shopping him but no takers.

Here is the current trade i'm looking at but don't know if I'm selling myself short

Give Julio Jones and Receive Lamar Jackson and Kenyan Drake

Do i offer this trade or Hold Julio one more year?

Thanks in advance

I’d say wait, which is hard, because it seems receivers of his size and skill set seem to fall off cliffs at the end of their careers. 

I know it is Superflex, but Jackson and Drake are still question marks in my eyes (reports out of Baltimore haven’t been great) and it looks like you would already be selling yourself short. 

Maybe snag a future draft pick (s)?

Agreed...you are loaded at WR and therefore have some flexibility, but you also don't want to give Julio away.  If you can get a high draft with it, it evens out.  But as is, you're just not getting value for him.

Julio's price will go up in season from that offer if you really want to move him.  I would wait.

Users who are viewing this thread