Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pecorino

The other side of the coin: Trump's failures/bad moves in the eyes of those who generally support his policies and approach

As I mentioned in the "silver lining" thread, I think it is helpful for people who ordinarily oppose Trump to identify his successes/good moves. That is a fine thread. The flip-side, of course, is for Trump supporters to identify moves that they feel were not done well by our President. I know there are not a lot of Trump supporters here, but I thought it could help bridge the divide if they had a clear opportunity to share what they perceive as Trump's missteps. I'll hang up and listen.

• Like 1

I wont go so far as to call myself a Trump supporter, I think I am in the camp of the far left democrats are downright horrifying.

Trump is an embarrassment as a world leader.  Calling people losers publicly like he does, almost anytime someone goes against him is just disgusting.   I sincerely wish he would quit that, but I also know that's not likely.  It sucks

I'm not a Trump supporter, but maybe I could help move this thread along - how about all the racist stuff he says and does? Maybe that's a good place to start?

29 minutes ago, whoknew said:

I'm not a Trump supporter, but maybe I could help move this thread along - how about all the racist stuff he says and does? Maybe that's a good place to start?

This thread is for Trump supporters to express concerns they have, if any, about things Trump says or does. Thanks for your interest, though.

The older I get the more right leaning I seem to find myself.  I do think in part the radical left is pushing a good chunk of Americans more and more right.  That is a convo for other threads.

Trump said a lot of dumb things on the campaign trail and I never thought Mexico was going to pay for the wall, but he does come off delusional whenever the wall talk comes up.

I really wish someone would take Twitter away from him.  He comes off (is) unstable at times. 

I wish he condemned the alt right at Charlottesville.

While I do still like that he isn't a career politician, he really lacks polish and it shows. 

• Like 3