What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Albert Haynesworth, the guy who stomped another player, needs a kidney. Karma? (1 Viewer)

Can it be any kidney?  Doesnt it have to be a match or something ?
It does. First there needs to be a compatible blood type. Once that is determined it goes to tissue typing, then cross matching, and a few other tests to determine compatibility.

PEDs cause kidney failure?

Interesting.
I don't imagine they reduce the incidence of the body breaking down. Just an educated guess on my part. Also trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt about stomping on a guy as PEDs definitely contribute to aggression.

Not sure I'd call it karma but I have zero sympathy for the guy. I wonder how the guy he paralyzed when Haynesworth was going 100 in his Ferrari feels about it. His off field issues from child support to defaulting in loans are lengthy.

I'm not happy his kidneys are failing but not sorry either. My only hope is this draws attention to other more deserving folks on organ donor lists.

Users who are viewing this thread