What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

85 degree days, 60 degree nights, no humidity... (1 Viewer)

Terminalxylem said:
I did not realize this was a thing. I thought most people just bought it at the liquor/grocery store, or somewhere like Costco.
A little from column A

A little from column B.

No sense in discriminating.

Ftr: we spend a decent amount of time in CA. We always thought we'd retire there... somewhere. It just seems pretty infeasible anymore between real estate costs and state taxes.

For those of you that care about the facts which is clearly not the OP, 87% humidity right now in San Diego.
yea, it's 77 here.  but it's 67 degrees and most of that humidity is coastal fog blowing in off the ocean.  it will burn off as the day warms up. it's f'ing perfect outside right now.

OP, please update thread from "no" to "moderate" humidity.  A local has confirmed.  :thanks:  
it's non existent.  my wife is from NC.  that is humidity.  this is marine layer that keeps everything perfect. i'll let you know what it is around 3 or 4

eta:  i'm working in the garden and am not even sweating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard it was pretty hot in some places, weird. Huh, look at that, 77-82 for the next week, and the last week, and the week after. 

Sitting outside in shorts and a T-shirt, drinking a delicious  beer. It’s just cool enough to notice at 64.  Perfection. 

I'll take our rainy winters in the mid 40s over winters in the northern states and summers in the southern states.  Rarely below freezing in the winter and no humidity in the summer?  Yes please! 

Very few if any mosquitos, terrific beer, wine and food, 90 minutes drives to the coast or 60 minutes to ski.  Where else can you do that? 
I've been in Oregon for the last week.  I had only previously been to the state in November thru January.  Couldn't ask for better weather this last week.  I'm working outside half the time on these road trips.  It was in the mid-80s but I was never uncomfortable because of the relatively low humidity.  I think I got even more of a tan.

Not a fan a Portland itself with the traffic, but the surrounding area is gorgeous.  Plenty of good looking physically fit ladies also.  ;)    For sure moving it up my list.    :thumbup:  

Users who are viewing this thread