What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Goodbye (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am leaving this forum.  I liked the challenge of making a good arguement.  But it seems I am not wanted here, so I will leave.  Thanks for the years of discussions.  
Oh, FFS I started to tell the moderator he was wrong and decided I was unhappy with your spelling today so I made that joke instead. That's about how serious you should take all of this...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am leaving this forum.  I liked the challenge of making a good arguement.  But it seems I am not wanted here, so I will leave.  Thanks for the years of discussions.  
Take a break.   Come back later.  The world is full of jerks.  It’s not like leaving here is going to rid you of them.  You just need to get better at ignoring them.

Yeah don't leave.  I am mainly here at FBGs for the Shark Pool and FFA but I read most of the threads in the Politics forum.  I post here and tend to make a few comments but rarely get involved  or even follow the big arguments.   Just a big waste of time...

:bye:

I am not certain why you stayed as long as you did since you obviously hate this forum, most of its posters and the moderation of it (I left The Geek Club years ago for similar reasons).

It is a small thing, but I always pride myself on keeping things in perspective.

This is a political sub forum on a fantasy football message board.  If you are allowing anything here to get to you, remember that.

I used to agree with you on most stuff until I turned all pinko commie. Regardless, you’ve always been a great dude. Don’t leave.

consider coming back when this President's gone and your kneejerk reactionary positions are not clouded & usurped by his legacy. keep fighting the good fight and best to you & yours, jonnyboy

Likely best to take a break. I'm locking this as I see mods have deleted already lots of posts from people having their fun taking their shots. :kicksrock:  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread