What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Publicly Adjusting Your [Censored] (1 Viewer)

Which [censored] adjustment move do you find yourself going with most often?

• Who cares if people are around? I have a natural issue that must be addressed. I’m sending the han

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Hope nobody is looking and attempt a super quick rescue mission on the outside of the pants.

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Discreetly put my hand into the pocket and try the best I can to adjust from that awkward angle.

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Just deal with it until I’m finally in private and can adjust.

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

Gary Coal Man

Footballguy
This topic may seem lewd or sophomoric, but it’s a real issue that all men deal with it.  We’ve all been there.  For some reason your guy is just not lying right, and it’s annoying the hell out of you.  People are around, though, and you can’t remove yourself from the  setting at that moment or into the foreseeable future.  Which move do you find yourself going with most often?  

- Who cares if people are around?  I have a natural issue that must be addressed.  I’m sending the hand into the underwear and adjusting with the most fool-proof method.

- Hope nobody is looking and attempt a super quick rescue mission on the outside of the pants.

- Discreetly put my hand into the pocket and try the best I can to adjust from that awkward angle.

- Just deal with it until I’m finally in private and can adjust.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly will duck around a corner, or if there are no corners, likely deal with it. If it's bad, though, there may be a quick adjustment coming. 

I usually do a series of things attempting to alleviate the problem:

1. Attempt an adjustment from the pocket.  I feel this is the most discreet, but isn't often effective.
  2. Attempt an outside the pants adjustment.  A little less subtle, but can be done very quickly if need be.
  3. Find a restroom and take care of business fully in peace.
  4. Try and steal a split second down the pants grab and move.  I've gone to this a handful of times in my life in a public setting.  My wife has caught me a few times, but she isn't someone I'm trying to avoid at this point.  Not sure if anyone else has ever caught me doing this, but it is usually the point of desperation.
I voted the 2nd option.

I'm definitely a pocket guy. Never go under my pants unless I'm in private. Like to think I've gotten pretty good at feeling around through my pocket cloth.

Women yank and adjust themselves all day long, so I do not see the big deal with an exterior adjustment. Just don't make eye contact and lick your lips while doing it and you will be fine.

Whenever I buy a new pair of pants I always cut the bottom of the front pockets and sew in a zipper just for these type of emergencies.

Users who are viewing this thread