What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

20 team $60 buy in Pirate-themed redraft league with relegation / promotion looking for 3 scurvy pirates! (1 Viewer)

Trojanmojo

Footballguy
Black Sails be lookin’ for hearty privateers to make sail on it’s maiden voyage.

Are ye’ a hearty fantasy football playin’ pirate lookin’ a new adventure?  Then grab yer’ cutlass and join the crew of “Black Sails.”  We be a hearty crew of now 20 privateers seeking 3 scurvy pirates to take part in our inaugural campaign. We are a full redraft league (with 2-10 team leagues within a league) with relegation and promotion, a mid-season plundarrrrrr, a post-season pillage, pirate trophies and all the pirate speak you can shake a peg leg at!  Buy in is $60 pieces of 8 (or 60 dollarrrrrrrs). 

Other rules:

Draft: Slow online draft that should take about 10-14 days to complete starting mid-August.

Waivers: weekly waiver run Wednesday’s then FCFS.

Playoffs: Top 5 in each conference make it. The bottom five play to avoid relegation or to avoid the cap’n’s crapper.

Schedule: each team plays every other team in their division twice and the rest of the teams in their league once.

Payouts: Top 3 in each conference get paid out. 

Don’t be a scurvy dog! Read our rules and reserve your ship now here: http://forums.thehuddle.com/forum/255-black-sails/

League website: https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/league/gluv1mfcjyf62q8a/home

Last edited by a moderator:
Original post updated with more league info. Should be a lot of fun. PM me or check in on league forum if interested!

Down to 2 teams left in this league. Arrrrrrrr ye’ wilt enough for this league? Join th’ crew and find out! PM me or reply here if intarrrrrrested!

Still wont let me in   "There are no teams that match your email address. Please consult the commissioner to make sure he enters your correct email address (brian.gulsvig@gmail.com) in one of the unowned team slots."

Okay, just updated the email addy to brian.gulsvig@gmail.com so maybe that will help.

Two spots now open in this league. Don’t miss out on this swashbuckling adventure. This league will be a blast so join now and round out the league!

ARRRRRRR...bump as we have 2 spots left to fill in this league.  Hit me back if ye be intarrrrrrrested as it should be one helluva a swashbuckling ride!

ARRRRRR ya lily-livered bilge rats!  Are none of ye' hearty enough to join' our crew?!  I'll have ya swabbin' the poopdeck!  Join the crew now or hang yer' head in shame!  

PM me for marrrrrrrr info or just reply here.  We need but one more privateer to round out our crew and first come, first serve!  

Cap'n Trojan

Only 3 spots left in this league.  Join now or walk the plank ya bilge rats!  

But seriously, should be a blast.  We have 17 teams....just need 3 more.  Join the crew!  

Alright folks...this league is now full.  Anchors away ya scalliwags!

Users who are viewing this thread