What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Millennial are you? (1 Viewer)

1. Quinoa
  2. Pumpkin Spice Latte
  3. Kombucha
  4. La Croix
  5. Rose
  6. Bone Broth
  7. Almond Butter
  8. Green Juice
  9. Bullet Proof Coffee

I mean some of these foods are just good for you and everyone should at least try them. 

Rosé?  Bone broth?  Quinoa?  How are these millennial?

LaCroix?  Lots of boomer women drink those. 

Last edited by a moderator:

The only one I really like is avocado toast. But I was eating avocados on toasted English muffins in 1993.

Cooler to watch them make than to eat, imo. had it once...underwhelmed with the actual ice cream.
Yeah tried it at my work party.  It was underwhelming.  Didn’t help that they were only doing double orders for sharing and I had to split fruity pebbles with my 6 year old.  Certainly not something I’d ever willingly pay for

I don't like the labeling of generations. Baby boomers, Generation X, it's all just labeling for marketing companies. Especially millennial though, as it feels like 99% of everything about that demographic is talked about negatively. I could give two ####s about this ####.

3: Quinoa, cauliflower rice, and almond butter.  I don't even know what half the stuff on that list is.

10. Gave myself a point for Impossible Burger as I've had a few Beyond Burgers and I figure in the spirit of things they're pretty much the same

Well I guess I hate you too. Sorry that the concept of food trends disgusts you. 
Where did I say food trends disgusts me? I expect better reading comprehension out of you. Most of those things have been around for years; bone broth, quinoa, kombucha, matcha, poke, acai bowls and boba are food trends? :lmao:  OMG, what backward towns are you people from? Travel a little, there's a whole world out there.

I don't see the actual test anywhere, but I haven't tried one single thing listed in this thread. So I imagine I'd score... poorly.

Users who are viewing this thread