What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CNN Ratings Continue Free Fall (1 Viewer)

We’ll agree to disagree.

Biden needs to start crying about his unfair treatment from lamestream Fox News.
:whoosh: Have you seen some of these recent clips of his? I don't think there's anything unfair about covering a politician stating he likes little kids jumping into his lap, ESPECIALLY on the heels of Epstein.

Cuomo is the only CNN I generally watch and I suspect his ratings are low because he doesn't just pander to the usual CNN audience. It's obvious which way he leans, but I appreciate his fact based platform. I wish network exec's would stop pushing Trump talk all the time though. It's why I don't watch him more. But his level of engagement speaks volumes when he's able to do pieces on any other subject. So, let him. 

Trump does this like 3 times a week. If it’s on main stream media it’s fake. 

Doesn’t get much more mainstream than the number 1 cable news.

This is liberating!
What? So are saying it’s fake news what Biden said about kids rubbing his legs and how he enjoyed kids jumping on his lap.

What? So are saying it’s fake news what Biden said about kids rubbing his legs and how he enjoyed kids jumping on his lap.
Kind of have a couple things going on here.

Fox is mainstream news was original point. It’s got more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined.

Second just having some fun with the very Trumpian move that It doesn’t matter if you just say it’s fake news and part of the mainstream media. Learned this at Spicer’s first presser where we learned the inauguration coverage was fake news reported by CNN and mainstream media. 

For some reason mainstream media is like a scarlet letter or something. 

Fox is mainstream news was original point. It’s got more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined.

Second just having some fun with the very Trumpian move that It doesn’t matter if you just say it’s fake news and part of the mainstream media. Learned this at Spicer’s first presser where we learned the inauguration coverage was fake news reported by CNN and mainstream media. 

Nice try. 

You’re describing like 5% of the media. The other 95% is just as awful and biased as CNN and MSNBC.
They (CNN) aren’t as biased as the right and Trump claims.  Fox and MSNBC is the comp...

https://www.adfontesmedia.com/interactive-media-bias-chart/

And if want to talk bias...we have seen the NYPost, PJMedia, RedState, and GatewayPundit used as sources recently...all far more biased and having far more issues with facts than CNN.

They (CNN) aren’t as biased as the right and Trump claims.  Fox and MSNBC is the comp...

https://www.adfontesmedia.com/interactive-media-bias-chart/

And if want to talk bias...we have seen the NYPost, PJMedia, RedState, and GatewayPundit used as sources recently...all far more biased and having far more issues with facts than CNN.
That’s a fraction compared to the MSM. You ever swam at a beach that’s roped off in the ocean? The would be the biased right you refer to, the rest of the ocean outside of that is the biased MSM against the right.

That’s a fraction compared to the MSM. You ever swam at a beach that’s roped off in the ocean? The would be the biased right you refer to, the rest of the ocean outside of that is the biased MSM against the right.
Not quite what the chart is actually saying.

I dunno about that...currently CNN and MSNBC combined exceed Fox viewerhship per 12/5 numbers...

https://twitter.com/RoadMN/status/1203088873032687616

Cable News Ratings Thu Dec 5 Average Viewers 4 pm to Midnight Demo |

Total @FoxNews 449,625 - 2,739,375

@MSNBC 277,125 - 1,888,500

@CNN 266,750 -  1,090,125

Primetime Fox News 565,000 - 3,436,333

MSNBC 341,667 - 2,219,667

CNN 321,000 - 1,319,000

Trump does this like 3 times a week. If it’s on main stream media it’s fake. 

Doesn’t get much more mainstream than the number 1 cable news.

This is liberating!
We all need to be are own person.  I don`t watch FOX but CNN has made some big blunders that unfortunately gave Trump some credibility.  I really wish all of them would just report the news.   Then have commentary/opinion shows if you want to watch.  If you watch Maddow or Hannity you know what you are in for.  From the supposed news anchors I want news not their bias one way or the other.

CNN runs fact-checking article.  Gets basic fact wrong.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/10/politics/barr-interview-on-russia-report-fact-check/index.html

Correction: An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated that the IG report did not provide evidence that the FBI had its informants wear a wire to record conversations with Page or anyone else it surveilled. It has been corrected to include that the report says FBI informants recorded their conversations with Page and others.

Users who are viewing this thread