What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Startup Keeper(2) League - 14 tm - $200 LSafe - ESPN PPR - Draft 8/31 - 3 teams left!! (1 Viewer)

ajmuzzin

Footballguy
You are officially invited to join the North American Keeper League! 

I'm a long time fantasy football veteran owner and Commish, looking to assemble another great group of competitive, active, committed owners to start a new keeper league this year. This is one of a few leagues I'm running on ESPN, with identical settings. The original is in its 21st season, and this league - in its inaugural year. For this league, I'm looking for 13 strangers that love fantasy football, from across the U.S. and Canada! (Or anywhere on Earth you can have a LeagueSafe account!)

Some basic info: $200/team on LeagueSafe, PPR scoring on ESPN, DRAFT SAT 8/31, Limited Keeper rule (2). Join the league through link below to view the full league info including all rules, settings, and league by-laws - on LM Note (home page on full site, info tab on App). No obligation to stay, Opt out by simply leaving league (team page on full site), or change team name to OUT (if only using App). If you like what you see, (and you will!) Claim a franchise by changing the team name with a geographic reference to your location, birthplace, or sports allegiance!  Looking forward to another great league and group of owners!

Hopefully your future Commish, Andy 

seattlefantasycommish@yahoo.com

Sausagefest Fantasy League est. 1999 - FULL

Original Clone League - FULL

Coast to Coast Keeper League - FULL

North American Keeper League inaugural season '19 (draft 8/31) - Currently 11 teams joined, only three left open!

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=64651975&inviteId=34ca3436-3f5a-411c-8698-f75eaac7116a

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread