What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 Team/ Dynasty+Salary Cap+IDP/ 52m Roster+17 Starters/ Looking for replacement draft (need 2 more) owners. (1 Viewer)

ronnieaevans

Footballguy
The Pigskin Empire: League Invitation 🤩

The Pigskin Empire was created to simulate owning an actual NFL Franchise.

With rosters of up to 52 players (40 active, eight taxi, four IR) and 17 Starters (QB, 2RB, 3WR, 2TE, 2oFLEX + 2LB,2DL,2DB,2dFLEX), as well as a rabid trade market, offseason free agency, rookie drafts, increased cap penalties and cut penalties, adjusted scoring per position, as well as much more… The Pigskin Empire has turned into what many of our members consider their absolute favorite of many leagues. 

We started out as some family, some friends, and some random strangers from the internet (like you)—but after a few years we’re close knit. We play madden online, talk other sports, do march madness and draft together in atlanta when possible + play in other leagues together too. We replace an owner who died after the first year and got his replacement from the DynastyNerds forums, and we welcomed him in with open arms. We will do the same for you.

Because we envision this league lasting decades or more, we’ve grown a sense of community that you can’t find in regular keeper or redraft leagues. The salary and IDP elements add, as mentioned, a simulated real life twist that we all enjoy. Unfortunately, the three owners we finally removed after years of pleading for them to get more active and be more involved. It's a fun, chatty, active and competitive league, and they were hurting the quality.

We're looking for three fantasy veterans who are talkative, not thin skinned, experienced and active.

YOU WILL NOT BE TAKING OVER AN ORPHAN TEAM, but drafting your own with the pool of players and future rookie picks from the three teams as available assets. This way you get to make the team your own with what's available, not what someone left you 👍

Linked below are pages with everything you need to get started!

1. APPLY HERE: Link to New Owner Application
  2. Link to Replacement Draft Asset Pool
  3. Link to Bylaws
Replacement Owner Accommodations:

You be afforded roughly 20% to 10% leftover cap space after your introductory draft and the rookie draft, which you can utilize in free agency and trades to further customize your roster over the first few years.

Additionally, for the following two years (2020 & 2021) you will each be awarded a supplemental pick at the end of the first round. The order for these picks will be determined inversely by possible points scored—a metric that takes nothing into consideration except the best possible rosters you could have fielded.

Thanks!

If you have any other questions please email me at treyalee@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested, this is exactly what I'v e been looking for and couldn't get my home league to buy into anything more than a ppr 2 keeper. Please email me with any further questions I submitted an app and have been playing for 20 years.

Users who are viewing this thread