What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Zeke planning a holdout (1 Viewer)

[icon] said:
Cowboys odds are always inflated due to huge homer fanbase, not unlike the Yankees. Heavy action no matter the line so it is almost always inflated. 
Yep same with Michigan football

[icon] said:
Cowboys odds are always inflated due to huge homer fanbase, not unlike the Yankees. Heavy action no matter the line so it is almost always inflated. 
But wouldn’t Vegas be worried about taking a bath on the sharp bets hammering the under if they inflated the win total over under too much? They set that at 9 which means Vegas considers them a playoff contender.

I would say that Elliott is losing what leverage he had the longer he sits because Pollard is looking decent. Not showing much in the receiving game, but that may come around as the preseason progresses. 

But wouldn’t Vegas be worried about taking a bath on the sharp bets hammering the under if they inflated the win total over under too much? They set that at 9 which means Vegas considers them a playoff contender.
Which is regression from last year when they back-doored in due to a very lucky 7-1 home record while scoring damn near the least amount of points in the NFC, and the worst point differential of any playoff team? 

Im not sure why you are so preoccupied with continuing to clutter the thread with  this. I made a statement. I backed it with a wager. I think I’m right. You think I’m wrong. We’ll find out who’s right in about 20 weeks. Let’s move along.  :lol:  

Chances are very high the Cowboys will go 3 and 0 vs Giants, Washington, Miami regardless of who plays RB.  Pollard might even pull a James Conner and look really good in those games. 

Zeke just doesn't have the leverage.  Maybe he's been setting up a narrative that he's dumb enough to cut off his nose to spite his face with the constant off the field stuff... 

Users who are viewing this thread