What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which FBG would your significant other go for? (1 Viewer)

Gary Coal Man

Footballguy
If you were no longer in the picture which FootballGuy would your significant other go for?

You can base your pick on any number of things:

- The FBG has evidenced similar interests as your SO

- Your SO would find the FBG intelligent

- Your SO would find the FBG funny

- Your SO would be attracted to the FBG’s status or money

- You’ve met or seen pictures of the FBG and know your SO would find him attractive

- Miscellaneous

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed below.  I feel like you might need some help understanding what makes a women want to "go for" a man.

If you were no longer in the picture which FootballGuy would your significant other go for?

You can base your pick on any number of things:

- The FBG has evidenced similar interests as your SO

- Your SO would find the FBG intelligent

- Your SO would find the FBG funny

- Your SO would be attracted to the FBG’s status or money

- You’ve met or seen pictures of the FBG and know your SO would find him attractive

- Miscellaneous

Almost forgot, please make sure your SO knows that I dry myself off with hundred dollar bills.

:Smells like money:

Easy Woz.  Remember that list of lifelong athletic accomplishments?  I think he had like half of them checked out.  Dude is a total stud!

wouldnta wished Scary Mary on any y'all and i was very unlike all her other beaus so it's hard to say. the thing her first husband and the bfs i know of had in common was privleged families. she loved culture & San Francisco so @Eephus & @El Floppo might've appealed to her.

wouldnta wished Scary Mary on any y'all and i was very unlike all her other beaus so it's hard to say. the thing her first husband and the bfs i know of had in common was privleged families. she loved culture & San Francisco so @Eephus & @El Floppo might've appealed to her.
the highest praise possible- to be linked to the bride and my other suitor... I would've loved her, I'm positive of it. and from the sound of it, she would've eaten me alive and gnawed my skeletal remains like a toothpick.

the highest praise possible- to be linked to the bride and my other suitor... I would've loved her, I'm positive of it. and from the sound of it, she would've eaten me alive and gnawed my skeletal remains like a toothpick.
she'd have saved one of your ears for last so you could hear her lipsmacking cackle to the end.

Are any of your wives into back hair and a pair of moobs?  Because, if so, I’m your guy.

Users who are viewing this thread