What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

without giving it away, what's a dead giveaway where for where you're from? (1 Viewer)

mr. furley

Footballguy
when you're outside your home city, state, country what about you is a dead giveaway telling people where you're from? 

omit sports apparel within the US and American accent if you're out of the country.

My Wawa travel mug.
Interesting. According to my sources, saying your name 3 times will summon a flock of Byakhees 25% of the time. Now, if I dispatch of those goons, then you have a 25% chance of showing up to slay me - personally. I'm not sure which dice are rolled though ... I've never tried. 

Doesn't this F with your schedule?

People love to tell me how they once drove through my city and...

A: it smelled like cow poop.*

B: On the way to Vegas**

*It smells like cow poop 20 miles south of town and 20 miles north of town. Enjoy your cheap and fresh milk/cheese/beef, you goons.

**If you drove through here on the way to Vegas you took the long way or you live by @dickey moe

People love to tell me how they once drove through my city and...

A: it smelled like cow poop.*

B: On the way to Vegas**

*It smells like cow poop 20 miles south of town and 20 miles north of town. Enjoy your cheap and fresh milk/cheese/beef, you goons.

**If you drove through here on the way to Vegas you took the long way or you live by @dickey moe
My license plate holder from the older gent I got my car from says "B2V." Baker 2 Vegas. There's no "sfield" after "Baker."

That might be what confuses people. This guy lived in Chino. 

Mister CIA said:
I was about to ask you what the heck you are talking about, but apparently that's a Houstonian thing.  I've spent large chunks of my life in Texas and always called them "service roads."  Never can find my way to that little town, Turnaround.
Feeder roads in Texas are also called frontage roads.  I've never heard a local call them service roads.

The hot dog thing I posted refers to Chicago.  It's from a kid's show called, "Garfield Goose".

My license plate holder from the older gent I got my car from says "B2V." Baker 2 Vegas. There's no "sfield" after "Baker."

That might be what confuses people. This guy lived in Chino. 
This is like saying “I don’t know the difference between Kansas and Arkansas because of two letters”

Creek = Crick

Wash = Warsh

(I don't talk like this of course, but I know - and may be related to - people who do)

Users who are viewing this thread