What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

iCloud / Apple Photo Storage (1 Viewer)

The General

Footballguy
Anyone know how this nonsense works now?

I have 200 GB's of space on their cloud.

Here's what I'm trying to do: I want to have the pics store straight to the cloud bull####.  Also keep copies on my phone BUT not backup on my Macbook.

I tried to set this up and instead it deleted everything and now I have to recover 50 photos at a time. Only 5500 more to go :lol:

All I know is that iCloud photos are not permanently saved. If you delete it off your phone, it is not saved in iCloud.

Is this still correct? I’ve been backing up my photos in Google photo, so I have everything saved. But would rather have just one backup spot.

Apple should give you enough free iCloud storage with automatic backup for the Apple devices you own. Enough bs. 

The set up and language is super.convoluted. I :think: I got it now but new pics are still dropping into my MacBook when I have set it up not to.

if I hadn’t noticed that they were all gone from my phone I would have had everything permanently deleted in another 20 days. Luckily they keep them around for 30 days because I’m sure this is happening all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread