What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Projections for Matt Waldman (1 Viewer)

wildwombat

Footballguy
I won my auction league last year and Waldman's praise of Mahommes is the reason why.  I mean $3 (out of $200) for by far the best player in the league (fantasy or NFL)?

So, now I am looking for Matt Waldman's projections.  In looking through the Projections Dominator, I see him referring to his projections, saying things like "I completed my first round of projections <for Russel Wilson> before the news that Tyler Lockett would take Doug Baldwin's role."

I gotta ask, where can I actually see Matt Waldman's projections?!?  If they are available, I am too incompetent to find them, lol.  IMO those projections alone would be worth the price of admission to FBG.

I have not seen Matt's projections. The staff has their own projections, which can be sorted be staff member, but Matt is not listed. He is listed as an option under the Staff Rankings, but other than that let me know if you find it. His RSP is well worth it for dynasty. 

Hey guys, 

I haven't published my projections here. Simply because FBGs has a great team that does this well and keeps up with it in a way that has been more rigorous than I have. My rankings are based on my projections and I have also been sharing my projections for each team on my weekly podcasts.

Not the same as a full list continuously updated, I realize. At this point, there's not enough time in the day but I appreciate the thought. 

This week I will be sharing my draft cheat sheet that will be tiered and have confidence levels of the players in those tiers so you get some sense of the players I favor in each tier despite projecting-ranking a player high or lower based on the data

M

Users who are viewing this thread