What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Question (1 Viewer)

justinmoyer28

Footballguy
10 team league (2 keepers- value of round selected)

6 pt passing tds - standard scoring

draft from the 9 spot

Which two players would you keep?

Gurley or Bell (1st)

Luck (7th)

Mayfield (8th)

Lamar Miller (6th)

Jaamal Williams (8th)

I'm not being a jerk when I say I don't think I like any of it for a ten team league, but maybe Bell in the first and Mayfield in the 8th.

But oof, fella. 

Oh, update us on your rooster, plz. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an especially tough crowd this morning, Justin.  What these comedians are trying to tell you is that this is not the right forum to post your question.  You should use the Assistant Coach forum (which is rarely used).

10 team league (2 keepers- value of round selected)

6 pt passing tds - standard scoring

draft from the 9 spot

Which two players would you keep?

Gurley or Bell (1st)

Luck (7th)

Mayfield (8th)

Lamar Miller (6th)

Jaamal Williams (8th)
Get Greg Camarillo active.

Important question:  Are you the owner or general manager of this team?  Think about your answer before posting.  I'd hate to see you get a timeout on Day 1.

Important question:  Are you the owner or general manager of this team?  Think about your answer before posting.  I'd hate to see you get a timeout on Day 1.
I think it's cool that on occasion some silent owner puts in the money for the general manager who might be down on his luck but wants to continue in his league. Of course if he wins its the owner who gets the money.

You know what really grinds my gears though?  The guy makes a post looking for help, get's all kinds of constructive feedback and he never bothers to stop back and say hey, thanks guys, you're an awesome community.

What a ####### ########.  #### that guy.

You know what really grinds my gears though?  The guy makes a post looking for help, get's all kinds of constructive feedback and he never bothers to stop back and say hey, thanks guys, you're an awesome community.

What a ####### ########.  #### that guy.
Could be why the schmuck is still stuck at one post.

Users who are viewing this thread