What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Damian Lillard set to be in Space Jam 2 (1 Viewer)

Yogibear

Footballguy
I was reading on Wikipedia, and they just confirmed that Damian Lillard is set to be in Space Jam 2, which comes out in theaters on July 16, 2021.  Damian Lillard kind of surprises me with the fact that he's in the movie along with Klay Thompson, Anthony Davis, and, of course, LeBron.

I don't know when Damian Lillard is set to be a free agent, but I wouldn't be surprised if he left Portland eventually and signed with the Lakers.

I think other NBA stars that will have a role in the film include Blake Griffin and Jimmy Butler.

Can you imagine a starting five with Klay Thompson, Anthony Davis, Damian Lillard, Blake Griffin, and Jimmy Butler?  I think it mirrors the starting 5 lineup of Muggsy Bogues, Larry Johnson, Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, and Shawn Bradley that was in the original Space Jam.  Who does everyone believe will star in Space Jam 2?

Users who are viewing this thread