What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kupp + 1.05 + 2.06 for Hilton (1 Viewer)

snoochieboochies

Footballguy
Contract Dynasty, 10 team, 0.25ppr

Kupp + 1.05 + 2.06 for Hilton 

Currents wrs - cooper, juju, Allen, davis, Keke, Robby Anderson 

Kupp and this picks will be dirt cheap compared to Hilton, but I have space to keep Hilton for years to come. Trading hilton would allow acquiring more expensive players. 

What are the salaries and the contract restrictions of those players and the slotted draft picks?

What are the salaries and the contract restrictions of those players and the slotted draft picks?
28 roster spots, 8 IR spots, 8 taxi spots. 

No real contract restrictions. As long as we can afford a player, and they are signed at an auction or draft we can hold them. Player salary goes up 20% each year, while league cap space goes up 10%. 

League cap space is around 1700 this year. Hilton costs 128. Others on my roster are cooper at 91, Keenan at 175. 

Kupp costs 14, the 1.05 will cost 30, and the 2.06 just 15. 

28 roster spots, 8 IR spots, 8 taxi spots. 

No real contract restrictions. As long as we can afford a player, and they are signed at an auction or draft we can hold them. Player salary goes up 20% each year, while league cap space goes up 10%. 

League cap space is around 1700 this year. Hilton costs 128. Others on my roster are cooper at 91, Keenan at 175. 

Kupp costs 14, the 1.05 will cost 30, and the 2.06 just 15. 
I would want the Kupp/1.05 and 2.06 based on those prices.  I am not a big fan of Hilton as he seems to be too boom/bust for my liking. 

Users who are viewing this thread