What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What are you doing right now? (1 Viewer)

eating some ny style cheese pizza with a giant but weak margarita. 98 degrees in the desert, about to jump in the pool

Listening to the new Vinyl Me, Please's release of Method Man's Tical (it's not bad, but it's not Wu) and typing out this response.

Checking in from the innest. Inland Empire, CA. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sitting out in my backyard enjoying this 95 degree humid a## NY heat with a brewski. A weird small little green/yellow fly just landed on my hand and we're chillin.

Sitting in the parking lot of a softball field in Syracuse, waiting for my daughter's tournament game to start. 

4 drafts for $11 at the concession stand. Could be a good night.  Only baseball/softball field I've ever been to that serves beer. 

Sitting in the parking lot of a softball field in Syracuse, waiting for my daughter's tournament game to start. 

4 drafts for $11 at the concession stand. Could be a good night.  Only baseball/softball field I've ever been to that serves beer. 
Need to have family in the Milwaukee area. GB beer and little league. 

Just when you thought the behavior of parents at these kids sporting events couldn't get any worse.

Configuring our software platform for our clients to go live with the California state cannabis track and trace system.   Long week....about ready to fire up!

Just had a martini and steak with my wife, then we cut some flowers from our flower garden. Likely another drink and movie on the horizon.

Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread