Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AAABatteries

What are you doing right now?

drinking some water before going outside to plant some Hibiscus tree thing my wife wanted.

Eating Salt and Vinegar chips at Gate C30 at IAH I’m Houston charging my phone. 

Trying to decide between relaxing night or dealing with a crazy woman.   Leaning crazy woman. 

Listening to the new Vinyl Me, Please's release of Method Man's Tical (it's not bad, but it's not Wu) and typing out this response.

Checking in from the innest. Inland Empire, CA. 

Edited by rockaction
  • Thanks 1

Setting up a new photo scanner so I can start scanning old photos. Epson V550

Big night planned.  Just cut my lawn.   Going to hit some birdie balls for an hour.  Than I'm going to get stoned and play guitar until bed time.

• Like 3

Digestive an awesome dinner in the A/C while my kids are wearing out Alexa and having a nerf gun battle in the other room. 

• Like 2

Sitting out in my backyard enjoying this 95 degree humid a## NY heat with a brewski. A weird small little green/yellow fly just landed on my hand and we're chillin.

• Like 1

Sitting in the parking lot of a softball field in Syracuse, waiting for my daughter's tournament game to start. 

4 drafts for $11 at the concession stand. Could be a good night.  Only baseball/softball field I've ever been to that serves beer. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Skipdog77 said:

Sitting in the parking lot of a softball field in Syracuse, waiting for my daughter's tournament game to start. 

4 drafts for $11 at the concession stand. Could be a good night.  Only baseball/softball field I've ever been to that serves beer. 

Need to have family in the Milwaukee area. GB beer and little league. 

• Thinking 1

My wife is making me grill zucchini from the garden(making me eat healthy) loading it up with butter and bacon to kill the taste of the zucchini

• Love 1
  • Laughing 2

20 minutes ago, Skipdog77 said:

Just when you thought the behavior of parents at these kids sporting events couldn't get any worse.

• Like 1

Configuring our software platform for our clients to go live with the California state cannabis track and trace system.   Long week....about ready to fire up!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Just when you thought the behavior of parents at these kids sporting events couldn't get any worse.

Yeah, could be an interesting experiment.  No problem last year at this tourney from what I recall, though. 

6 minutes ago, Don't Toews Me said:

Happy birthday!

Second that! Happy Birthday, johnnycakes!

1 hour ago, Jaysus said:

Pooping

1 hour ago, rockaction said:

Listening to the new Vinyl Me, Please's release of Method Man's Tical (it's not bad, but it's not Wu) and typing out this response.

37 minutes ago, In The Zone said:

Toking down...

Odd - I'm doing all of this right now.

• Like 2

Just had a martini and steak with my wife, then we cut some flowers from our flower garden. Likely another drink and movie on the horizon.

• Like 1

Laying on my basement floor, watching tv, drinking a gallon of water, sipping a diet Coke, dripped in sweat cooling down from working outside for the last 2 hours in excessive heat and humidity......

Barely moving

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Greetings from Indiana. Drinking a Nitro Milk Stout, watching baseball on my iPad while my children watch a move on Netflix. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skipdog77 said:

Nice.