What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Happy Wedding Day to our GB Chase (1 Viewer)

Good news about someone who was around here for a long time before I was. Live long and prosper in marriage, man. 

GB hope your wife is not pregnant AT the wedding.

Because man that’s some dumb #### to do. Learn one from the old Oats. Pretty miserable when the groom can get rip roaring charming while his bride sips orange juice all night...

Last edited by a moderator:
The dash on my Uber driver’s car reads 106 degrees. That’s not a typo.  

Don’t catch fire on the altar good buddy. 

ETA 107 now. 

I think I just saw Joe Bryant. Or his clone. :unsure:

Can’t wait to approach this guy after the ceremony and be like “hi do I know you from the internet?”
Get him drunk at the reception and write a quick contract on a napkin to sell you FBGs and have him sign it.

BOATLOADS.

Great wedding. Had to split a little early to relieve the babysitter.  But great time.

a few observations:

- Chase’s wife is gorgeous. Like most FBG’s, outkicked the coverage

- Chase and Mrs. Chase both just looked so happy, and you can tell they both come from awesome families 

- Really classy and tasteful wedding.  None of the cheesy DJ stuff or fog machines or whatever  

- Joe and Mrs. Joe are super awesome people, and a lot of fun.  A great time was had by all. 

- Otis did not get any real life time outs despite several hours together in a formal setting 

- Mrs. O got drunk and in the midst of all the heartwarming speeches about family and legacies suggested she may be interested in a fourth. Start hiding sperms.

:scared:  

:hifive:

Big congrats to CS!  His now-wife is absolutely stunning.  No doubt about out-kicking the coverage there.  Cheers to a long and happy life together.

Users who are viewing this thread