What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

hottest in their prime? anna or brit. (2 Viewers)

hottest in their prime? anna or brit.

• anna

Votes: 57 55.3%
  • brit

Votes: 42 40.8%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters
Someone wants some time away.  

The answer is Anna and it's not close.   Brit is attractive but Anna is actually hot.  Very hot.  

5 hours and no  :IBTL:   Also no additional signs of GZ, so there's that.

ETA...Oh, and I officially abstain from voting.  

Last edited by a moderator:
5 hours and no  :IBTL:   Also no additional signs of GZ, so there's that.

ETA...Oh, and I officially abstain from voting.  
 They're all at Chase Daniel's wedding, the inmates are running the asylum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other posters were sharing stories in another thread about why they got banned and for how long. grateful zed invites them to "hold my beer".

What was the purpose of this pairing?   Why Anna vs. Brit?  Why not stick to pop star vs. pop star such as Brit vs. Katy Perry or to try to keep the match closer in era, such as Brit vs. Jessica Simpson?   

Im a big fan of Jessica.  

Britney needed loads of makeup to not look like a down on her luck girl hanging out at a townie bar. 

Anna was hot even when she was all sweaty, no makeup and with flyaways mid tennis match.

What was the purpose of this pairing?   Why Anna vs. Brit?  Why not stick to pop star vs. pop star such as Brit vs. Katy Perry or to try to keep the match closer in era, such as Brit vs. Jessica Simpson?   

Im a big fan of Jessica.  
Christina Aguilera in both talent and looks.  

Users who are viewing this thread