What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Position Battles You Are Watching This Summer (1 Viewer)

This one seems pretty settled.
I'm not convinced that Williams has the skills to hold off Hyde or Thompson.  Hyde has been a productive asset in NFL for most of his career.  I think he still has enough to beat out a guy with like 100 career caries in 5 years.  But  I am open to Williams winning it, that's why I listed it as a battle to watch this pre-season.

Im pretty sure Cohen already earned his role though not everybody agrees. The early down and gl work seems inclonclusive imo despite early reports on Montgomery. I wouldnt count on him being so much better than Davis just yet. Assuming one of them outright wins and this isnt some 3 headed monster, one of either Davis or Montgomery would be very useful in FF.

Im pretty sure Cohen already earned his role though not everybody agrees. The early down and gl work seems inclonclusive imo despite early reports on Montgomery. I wouldnt count on him being so much better than Davis just yet. Assuming one of them outright wins and this isnt some 3 headed monster, one of either Davis or Montgomery would be very useful in FF.
I think by mid-late August Montgomery's draft stock goes way up. Just a gut feeling.

Michel vs Harris in NE.

I think this is going to be more of a running team than in the past with Brady aging and no Gronk. White clearly has his role established, but early down work is unsettled and Harris, if he takes the job, could also eat into White's pass catching duties due to his versatility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Michel vs Harris in NE.

I think this is going to be more of a running team than in the past with Brady aging and no Gronk. White clearly has his role established, but early down work is unsettled and Harris, if he takes the job, could also eat into White's pass catching duties due to his versatility.
This could be a many-headed monster. Oof. Good work if you can corner it and get it right for precisely the reasons you listed.  

This could be a many-headed monster. Oof. Good work if you can corner it and get it right for precisely the reasons you listed.  
Agreed, although generally speaking the NE RB situation has become less of a cluster than in past years. When Belichick has his grinder (Blount, Michel), it's been more predictable than it used to be. Still too hard to rely on one guy though, to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread