What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TE Keeper (1 Viewer)

iLLhAVEaNOTHER

Footballguy
Redraft League with 2 keepers. PPR 

keep Kelce with the 2.12 pick(I also have 2 other earlier 2nd rounders)

or keep Hunter Henry as a 12th and roll with 3 2nd rounders?

Do you not have any other viable choices?  Typically I wouldn't keep a TE in a keeper league with that few keepers when you have to lose the round they were picked in.   I wouldn't have any issue in keeping Kelce.  He is the safest pick of the two. 

More information would help.  Given what there is, I don't think it is an easy choice.  2 additional 2nd round picks help.  If you are weak at RB or WR, those two picks can plug some holes.  Based on current FBG ADP for PPR, Kelce's ADP is 14.  Your cost for Kelce of 2.12 implies some value with keeping Kelce.  Henry's ADP is 63 or 6.3.  I probably take Henry.  Way too much value there and that 3rd 2nd rounder is more ammunition to pound RB/WR at the top of the draft.

I would also sort of look at it as comparing Kelce and a 12th round RB/WR with Henry and a 2nd round RB/WR.  If you told me 40 RB and 40 WR are kept, and that extra 2nd rounder only gets you McCoy (RB39), Miles Sanders (RB40), Kupp(WR39), or Emanual Sanders (WR40), I would keep Kelce.

Users who are viewing this thread