What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What picks can I get for Zeke? (1 Viewer)

bkterps

Footballguy
In a 10-team  keeper league (lose the round you picked him previously ) and I have both Zeke (1st round) and Kamara (18th round).  I'm obviously keeping Kamara, which means I need to throw Zeke back into the player pool; unless I trade him.  I know there's a lot more too it, but in general, what do you think I can get for him?  Remember, I can't keep him anyways.  I pick 4th and a guy I'm thinking of trading with picks 9th.  I was thinking of offering Zeke to him and then swapping our 2nd round picks ( I now pick 12th instead of 17th) AND having him give me his 4th round pick.  Is this asking too much?  I've tried to google sites to help, but can't really find much.  If it is too much, maybe just get rid of the swap and take  his 4th for him?

Im not new to fantasy football, but I am new to trading picks....any thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated!!  If you want or need more info, I will provide it.

Thanks everyone!

Chances are since he cost a 1st round pick to keep the only real takers will be teams with picks at the tail end of the draft.  Ideally if you would have the last draft position you could offer up a swap of 1st round picks so you move up to the top half of the draft and the other guy moves to the end of the draft in the first round and freezes Zeke in that spot.  Since you have the 4th pick that really doesn't work for you.

I would shop him to the 8-10th pick owners and see if they have a good keeper.  If they don't offer up Zeke for a swap of 2nd rounders.  You move up a bunch of picks and he keeps Zeke for a late first rounder.  There really isn't much reason to trade for Zeke if you have a top 2 or 3 pick because it's kind of a wasted pick.  You have to get lucky and have the right trade partner for this to work. 

Worse comes to worse through him back into the draft and it might allow you to get a better player you might otherwise not get at pick #4. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking of offering Zeke to him and then swapping our 2nd round picks ( I now pick 12th instead of 17th) AND having him give me his 4th round pick.  Is this asking too much?

I would go ahead and do this, a 5th/6th rounder sounds more realistic to get this done unless he is a huge zeke fan.   Or say we swap both 2nd and 4rd round picks postions.  remember you are playing with free money here unless you are hoping he is there at your #4 pick....

Users who are viewing this thread