What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR $200 Auction Keeper League (1 Viewer)

curvelo13

Footballguy
PPR $200 Salary Cap Auction Keeper League, we can keep 4 players, here's who I have to choose from,

Mahomes - $21

Roethlisberger - $10

Hunter Henry - $1

Tyler Lockett - $1

Odell Beckham - $57

Sterling Shepard - $1

I'm going to assume, everyone agrees with Mahomes being a definite what 3 would you keep with Mahomes.

Our starting lineup is below;

1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (RB,WR,TE), 1 PK, 1 D/ST

Thanks for your advice and suggestions.

Mahomes depends on what the going rate for QB's is in your league.  You didn't say how many teams in the league so not sure what QB options will be out there.  You really don't have good options for freezes.  What happened to the rest of your roster?

Out of those I probably keep Mahomes and the $1 guys to save cash.  I would guess OBJ is way overpriced so no way I keep him.  That then leaves Ben and since you are keeping Mahomes it leaves the three $1 guys. 

You really don't have much choice given the players you have listed. 

I'm sorry. 12 teams in the league. This is the only players I have to choose from because we first cut to 6, then we cut to 4. This is the 6 I kept.

Thanks for your input, I'll keep that in mind. My original thinking was Mahomes, Ben, Henry and Lockett.

I'm sorry. 12 teams in the league. This is the only players I have to choose from because we first cut to 6, then we cut to 4. This is the 6 I kept.

Thanks for your input, I'll keep that in mind. My original thinking was Mahomes, Ben, Henry and Lockett.
No reason to keep two QB's in a twelve team league.  I would rather save that $10 to spend on a position that will help your starting lineup

I'm leaning Mahomes, OBJ, Shepard and henry.  Either that or keep the 3 $1 guys if you think OBJ will go cheaper than that during the draft (I was guessing he would go for more).   You are going to pay that much for one of the top wideouts more than likely depending who is all kept. 

I can't see keeping Beckham at that price. Maybe I'm cheap, but 27% of your money on 1 guy is a bad idea, unless its an elite stud RB. No WR is worth that much to me.

I'd keep Mahomes, Lockett,(a no brainer for $1) Shepard, and Henry. 

3 starters, and a flex option for $24.

Why would you keep 2 QBs when you're not in a superflex?  $10 on Ben is a total waste, since Mahomes would be your starter.

Keep Mahomes and the 3 guys in the Dollar Store.

As of 6:10pm EST, Sterling Shepard fractured thumb, out until at least Week 1.

Would you guys still keep Shepard?

Users who are viewing this thread