What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Superflex Scoring (1 Viewer)

Bud

Footballguy
Adding superflex to my PPR league and trying to figure out optimal scoring setup so QB's don't completely dominate the position.  Whats the best format?

Thinking passing TD's  4pts instead of 6pts

INT -2pts

Yardage - 1 per 30yds? (From 1/25yds)

TE premium 1.5 per rec (NFL.com doesn't have option, which site does?)

I’m doing the same thing with the SuperFlex.

We used to have QB TD split pass/rush be 4/6.  Now just 4.

Yardage was .04 for every passing yard...now .03.  So close to yours...

My main league has been a superflex for years.  We’ve made some adjustments along the way but have settled on 4pt TD with 1 bonus pt for 50+ yrd TD’s, -1 for ints (-3 for pick 6’s) and 1 pt for every 25 yrds passing.  League loves it. 

Adding superflex to my PPR league and trying to figure out optimal scoring setup so QB's don't completely dominate the position.  Whats the best format?

Thinking passing TD's  4pts instead of 6pts

INT -2pts

Yardage - 1 per 30yds? (From 1/25yds)

TE premium 1.5 per rec (NFL.com doesn't have option, which site does?)
I use +6/TD, -4/INT and -1/Sack.  Gives you a nice spread of scores that looks a lot like other positions.  Where the top-X are helping you win your league, but the bottom starters are spot flex guys for the most part.  And you can't auto-start a bad QB vs a great D.

Any other thoughts QB scoring in Superflex league?  

Looking like I'm going

4 per TD, -1 INT, 1 per 25yds, + bonus for long TD's and 300 yds passing

-1 per sack?  Not sure if I will like that or not

Mine has standard scoring, 4 point passing, seems to work ok. Could add 0.5 pp1st or something to benefit position players more, personally I feel 4 point passing and PPR is parity enough. 

Users who are viewing this thread