What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade OBJ for this? (1 Viewer)

TheBottomLine

Footballguy
DYNASTY 10-team PPR Best Ball.  Deep rosters (58) with full IDP.  We start QRRWWWTF on offense. Flex can be RB/WR/TE.  

A little background info.  I am a Ravens fan and would love to flip OBJ so that I can root against him in CLE (poor reason, I know).  I am already deep at WR.  I have: Adams, OBJ, Keenan, ARob, Godwin, Pettis, Fitzgerald, Anthony Miller, Parris Campbell, Enunwa.  

I have a secret little crush on Christian Kirk, think he’s going to be really nice in that offense in Arizona and is one solid year (75/950/8 ish) from making a leap into the top 20 dynasty WRs.  I have been offered:

Stefon Diggs + Christian Kirk 

for

OBJ

Thoughts on this offer?

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need the WR help so getting 2 WR's isn't a huge benefit to your overall team.  Is there a way to get some help at a position of need in addition to Kirk (if you like him that much). 

The overall return is ok but it definitely isn't an auto accept.  I think its ok value but I probably wouldn't do it as is. 

I don't see the point. Beckham is a stud, Diggs and Kirk aren't and you have no shortage of WR's. 

This is like trading 50 cents, for a quarter and a nickel in my eyes.

That would be an atrocious return for Odell, absolutely hate that offer.  Regardless of your feeling on the Browns, OBJ's situation has markedly improved this off season.  He is inline for a massive season this year.  Unless I'm getting a superstar back in return, there's no chance I would even consider moving him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread