What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Don't look at other women on flights, gentlemen... (1 Viewer)

gianmarco said:
Oops

Might be NSFW with language.

That guy sitting in front of them..... :lmao:
I saw this on Twitter. The guy sitting on the left in front of that couple is supposedly the brother of a famous athlete. There were also women getting thirsty for the guy on the right. :lmao:

:lol:  at the end.... the pilot or whoever that is:  "ma'am you're going to be charged with assault"....  her response:  "yeah whatever".

Classy.

I saw this on Twitter. The guy sitting on the left in front of that couple is supposedly the brother of a famous athlete. There were also women getting thirsty for the guy on the right. :lmao:
Which guy? Skinny J.J. Watt or Fat Randy Jackson?

Do you hear urban Hispanics calling each other the N-word (or derivatives)?
Yes. I've heard Black, Latino, White "urban" people all use that word with whatever group they're with. All without racial connotation. It's like meatheads saying "bro".

Was kind of surprised when they got up neither of them were black with all the N words comin out of her mouth.

What would really suck is if that was HIS laptop that she hit him with.  Can you imagine having a knot on your head and a broken laptop?

Looks like she caught the head of the flight attendant with that laptop as well.  Good luck to her trying to get this washed away as "just a domestic dispute" that only physically involved her and Memo now

Last edited by a moderator:
She was sitting in the emergency exit row too. I could see her pulling the door just to throw him out. Friggin psycho.

There are times when the age-old rule of not hitting a female should be suspended. This was definitely one of them. Someone should have knocked that psycho hose-beast da' eff out.

There are times when the age-old rule of not hitting a female should be suspended. This was definitely one of them. Someone should have knocked that psycho hose-beast da' eff out.
there is a slap at the 0:58 ish mark and i cant tell if he hit her or she hit him, b/c it was right then that the flight attendants asked him to come to. I wouldn't doubt that she was up in his face and he whacked her. You cant tell b/c the seats are blocking it. I love how he got up and out of the seat, throwing all of his body into everything. lol

Looks like she caught the head of the flight attendant with that laptop as well.  Good luck to her trying to get this washed away as "just a domestic dispute" that only physically involved her and Memo now
IIRC, doing that crap on a plane is a federal offense. She's probably in heap big trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread