What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 Anarchy League Sign Up Thread (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
If I can get things going without much consternation, I will run these again this year.

LEAGUE 1:
BroncoFreak - IN
Jason Wood - IN
Aaron Rudniski - IN
Maggot Brain - IN
David Yudkin - IN
eNdblu - IN
bro1ncos - IN
Go DC Yourself - IN
Genester - IN
Stinkin' Ref - IN
BassNBrew - IN
Renesauz - IN
Dickey Moe - IN

BroadwayG - Returning
freeannyong - Returning
Stephen Holloway - Added

Fiddles - OUT
bueno - OUT
Getinthemix - OUT

LEAGUE 2:
BroncoFreak - IN
Duckboy - IN
Coordinator - IN
Anarchy99 - IN
nittanylion - IN
JustWinBaby - IN
Biabreakable - IN
Reaper - IN
JeremyX13 - IN
Firstseason1988 - IN
rzrback77 - IN
Norseman - IN
Stinkin' Ref - IN
CalBear - IN

Pigskin Fanatic - ADDED
Ben & Jerry's - ADDED

There It Is - ???
Fiddles - OUT

LEAGUE 3:
Maggot Brain - IN
ZWK - IN
jhexel - IN
JeremyX13 - IN
Kutta - IN
Crippler - IN
Blinky The Three Eyed Fish - IN
ryheaps - IN
Pigskin Fanatic - IN
BassNBrew - IN
Dreamers - IN
5Rings - IN
HellToupee - IN
swabs - IN
TheGrimReaper - IN

Genester - ADDED

Boltnlava - OUT

LEAGUE 4:
Arodin - IN
Public Ridicule - IN
BroncoFreak - IN
Shadowfax - IN
Mr. Landry - IN
jhexel - IN
Go DC Yourself - IN
Crippler - IN
Hail To The Victors - IN
ryheaps - IN
Montana Grizzly Bears - IN
BusMan - IN
Cobalt Cruisin' - IN
indyram96 - IN
Maggot Brain - IN
BassNBrew - IN

HellToupee - OUT

LEAGUE 6:
Go DC Yourself - IN
Biabreakable - IN
Crippler - IN
Hawkeye21 - IN
Ruffrodys - IN
Jason Wood - IN
Genester - IN
ryheaps - IN
Cobalt Cruisin' - IN
bro1ncos - IN
BassNBrew - IN
Norseman - IN
Ben & Jerry's - IN
eNdblu - IN
freeannyong - IN
Arodin - IN

Wet Work Scrappers - ???
rockaction - ???
Grigs Allmoon - OUT

BroadwayG - Returning
freeannyong - Returning

Last edited by a moderator:
As you can see, a bunch of people haven't responded . . . so we will have to wait to see when and if the stragglers will show up.

And it's pretty unlikely there will be ABLC this year. We didn't even get enough owners last year so some of the teams last year were essentially phantom teams. I am game to do it again, but I don't have it in me to chase down the owners we had and then beg people to fill up the remaining spots.

In for all.  I did respond to your PM last week but it must have gotten missed.  Thanks for doing these David.

Can also be in as replacement for League 1 or others as needed (prefer two total leagues max) in addition to my League 2.

In for A6 depending on start date - I’m on a cruise for 7 days from this Monday w/o internet access. 

Can also fill in as needed elsewhere (with the same restriction of course).

Given that no leagues are close to filling up, it’s going to take a while to figure out how to get the leagues situated. 

In for A6 depending on start date - I’m on a cruise for 7 days from this Monday w/o internet access. 

Can also fill in as needed elsewhere (with the same restriction of course).
Pretty sure you could make your way to the captains bridge....access some sonar or some #### and make a couple picks.....figure that #### out....

As I said in the email response I am in for league two and also for league six if there is a league six.

Thanks David for doing these. Always fun to rub shoulders with you all in these drafts.

By my math, there are 10 spots unaccounted for across the 5 leagues. I believe that there were 7 of you that said you would pick up another league. Those folks being:
Genester, Pigskin Fanatic, Stinkin' Ref, Maggot Brain, Mr. Irrelevant, Ben & Jerry's, and JeremyX13.

Let me know if anyone else wants to add another team.

By my math, there are 10 spots unaccounted for across the 5 leagues. I believe that there were 7 of you that said you would pick up another league. Those folks being:
Genester, Pigskin Fanatic, Stinkin' Ref, Maggot Brain, Mr. Irrelevant, Ben & Jerry's, and JeremyX13.

Holloway will take one of the three remaining spots

Last edited by a moderator:
I reached out to some folks that did Anarchy Leagues over the past couple of seasons but have since bowed out. Maybe a couple of them will want back in . . .

Already in 3 leagues, why not add more to the madness if you need help filling spots. Im in. Draft spot is usually different enough in each league to make it interesting 

Already in 3 leagues, why not add more to the madness if you need help filling spots. Im in. Draft spot is usually different enough in each league to make it interesting 
If we don't have other options, that certainly would be the plan. However, we are almost at the point where the same core guys are taking up 50% of the roster spots in each league.

Anarchy99 said:

I'll do another and draft quickly.

If we don't have other options, that certainly would be the plan. However, we are almost at the point where the same core guys are taking up 50% of the roster spots in each league.
For your consideration....

Fewer leagues makes it easier to run...but not sure if consolidating all into fewer leagues isn't more work right now. And it looks like it would only be 1 less league. Probably not worth the effort.

Right now, there are 53 people taking a total of 72 teams. 19 people are in more than 1 league -- 4 in 3 leagues (Bass, BroncoFreak, crippler, ryheaps) and 11 in 2 leagues (bro1ncos, cobalt, genester, Go DC, Jason Wood, JeremyX13, jhexel, Maggot Brain, Stinkin' Ref, Biabreakable and Anarchy/David). 

To get up to the 80 teams needed for 5 leagues, 8 more people need to double/triple up. I'd start with those in the fewest leagues and work up from there. 

Users who are viewing this thread