What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How old are you, in your head not physically? (1 Viewer)

Tough one to answer. On one hand, I like history, old movies, old music, etc. so I find myself feeling like I am way older than millenials or even gen x. However, I also think I look, act and carry myself more like I am 29/30. 

I am 40 but I don’t think I have mentally matured much since late 20s or 30ish, although I don’t have time to do the things I liked doing back then. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm mid-30s, but I'm basically a 15 year old. Except that I feel tired a lot, so sometimes I think I'm in my 80s.

Depends on time of day.

Trying to get my a$$ moving in the morning (literally, getting the poop out) I'm elderly. 

Throughout the day I'm among the youngest and healthiest in the office, so mid to late 20s. 

Cycling or racing tri, I'm in my 20s (so are many other 40yo's) 

At 9 o'clock, I'm elderly again and ready for bed.

I'm 55, no aches and pains, no real stress. Just livin' life. Not much different than I was in my 30's.

Mentally probably 18 

I’m sorta of with @jamny. I’m 53. In better shape than I was at 38. Feel pretty good every AM. I’m losing a bit of memory but have the wisdom to make up for it.

But I still think fart jokes and “that’s what she said” jokes are pretty funny, so there’s a whole lot of childness still in there somewhere.

About to the 38, feel more like mid-40s. I don’t like late nights and stuff like that. I’d much rather relax and enjoy nice things.  I enjoy getting up, drinking coffee, and listening to the news. 

45 and that’s about right maturity wise.  Physically, I’m doing pretty good now but 7-8 years ago I was a mess.  I’m able to do a lot more although it seems I always have a small nagging injury that won’t go away.  

My real age is 40 but I still feel both mentally and physically like I'm in my 20s. 

Last edited by a moderator:
45 and that’s about right maturity wise.  Physically, I’m doing pretty good now but 7-8 years ago I was a mess.  I’m able to do a lot more although it seems I always have a small nagging injury that won’t go away.  
What was wrong 7-8 years ago?

#Me too on the sports injuries. I got a UCL soreness I'm about to try and treat with some Cissus Quadrangularis. Had success with it after I jacked up my knee a few years ago, recommended by a friend's mom. Was totally surprised at how fast and well it worked. It's for ligament/joint-type stuff..

What was wrong 7-8 years ago?

#Me too on the sports injuries. I got a UCL soreness I'm about to try and treat with some Cissus Quadrangularis. Had success with it after I jacked up my knee a few years ago, recommended by a friend's mom. Was totally surprised at how fast and well it worked. It's for ligament/joint-type stuff..
I was a fat mess.  I weigh 80 lbs less today than then.

Biologically I'm in my late 40s.

Physically, my features are slightly younger if only because I sometimes get comments from people that I look younger -- late 30-ish? But I have the colon of an 80-year old, my back acts up, I've lost some weight but still horribly out of shape, so I'd say overall physically, am at that late 40s stage too.

Mentally? Depends -- I can absolutely be as petulant and childish as a moody teenager. At work I can definitely play grown-up. In social situations, I tend to say bah humbug to fun and engagement and prefer to stay at home watching my stories on Netflix like an octogenarian. 

I will say that sometimes hanging around them youngsters does keep you younger compared to being around fellow grumpy old dudes all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread