What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New Not Tim League fantasy football league thread*** (2 Viewers)

There’s nothing funny about my stress and misfortune unless you’re a sociopath.

I personally don’t take pleasure when other people are upset or people #### with their money.

Remember, I paid $100 for this crap. Have some class, bro.
I emailed you the invite. Click on the link to sign up.  Had to delete the team from last year with ref. 

His SP thread got deleted after he practically threatened to kill everybody. I imagine he is on a vacation and will get skipped again

Last edited by a moderator:
His SP thread got deleted after he practically threatened to kill everybody. I imagine he is on a vacation and will get skipped again
I deleted it and now you’re literally making up things about me. How are you so wrong all the time?

Seriously dude, go away. We don’t want you here. 

I deleted it and now you’re literally making up things about me. How are you so wrong all the time?

Seriously dude, go away. We don’t want you here. 
Did you not say that "people go on shooting sprees" for stress and ridicule like this? (even though you brought it on yourself)

These days that's a pretty serious threat

Did you not say that "people go on shooting sprees" for stress and ridicule like this? (even though you brought it on yourself)

These days that's a pretty serious threat
Yes, for any mods reading in the future...he posted twice that people like this are the reason people go on mass shooting sprees. That has to be a ban, damn.

Seriously guys, we're trying to draft here. Coming in here and harassing me really isn't accomplishing anything. Everyone who isn't part of the league, go away. Your participation isn't wanted or needed.

Go get your jollies messing with somebody else. We're literally just trying to play fantasy football.

you, suggesting you would  go on a shooting spree.

I already reported it to the mods. Pretty serious thing to say these days. You should be ashamed of yourself. 
I never said that and you’re a sick person for suggesting it. I don’t even own a gun you ####### lunatic.

I’m dumbfounded. Are you sane?

Seriously guys, we're trying to draft here. Coming in here and harassing me really isn't accomplishing anything. Everyone who isn't part of the league, go away. Your participation isn't wanted or needed.

Go get your jollies messing with somebody else. We're literally just trying to play fantasy football.
Alright, let's move on from it.  Aerial Assault will be up tomorrow. Everything is good

Cut this #### out or I'm deleting your team and sending your money back. I'm trying to be reasonable here, but you're taking this stuff too far.  Just let it go
I’m trying to let it go. I’ve asked this guy to leave like 5 times. I just want to draft my team.

He doesn’t realize he’s disrespecting all of us. We’re just trying to play fantasy football. 

Maybe he’ll listen if you ask him to leave?

Can we have some sort of recap or standing where the draft has currently left off? The last 2-3 pages of this thread are brutal to sift though.  I think for everybodies sake--let's just get back on track with where we are on the draft.  

Can we have some sort of recap or standing where the draft has currently left off? The last 2-3 pages of this thread are brutal to sift though.  I think for everybodies sake--let's just get back on track with where we are on the draft.  
Headed to bed now but I'll do my best to update in the morning. 

Ok, so the spreadsheet (otherwise awesome and thanks Raptors) is missing a pick.  After Edelman is was Devonta Freeman, James White, Derrick Freaking Henry and then A.J. Green.  I think that was the order.  

1. @jon_mx - 1/Sqauon Barkley - 2/ Kerryon Johnson - 3/Damien Williams

2. @eoMMan - 1/Christian McCaffrey - 2/George Kittle - 3/Brandon Cooks

3. @psychobillies - 1/Alvin Kamara - 2/L. Fournette - 3/Aaron Jones

4. @kutta- 1/Ezekiel Elliot - 2/Zach Ertz - 3. Josh Jacobs

5. @facook- 1/Davante Adams - 2/Stefon Diggs - 3/Chris Carson

6. @Binky The Doormat - 1/David Johnson - 2/TY Hilton 3/Julian Edelman

7. @Raptors409 - 1/DeAndre Hopkins - 2/Keenan Allen - 3/WTF, you guys are trying to skip me? The clock is ####### off. You're an awful commissioner. You guys are pissing me off. Grow the #### up.  If I could meet you in public right now, I would spit in your face.  Yeah, let's skip people when the clock is ####### stopped. That's fun. Not like I've been paying attention to this thread since 8AM EST. Apparently, if I don't watch the thread for 12 hours straight, you guys are gonna skip me.  Low class. Disgusting and dispicable.  Yeah, let's skip people when the clock is ####### stopped.  You had no empathy for me. You disgust me for that. I would never skip you. MY PICK EXPIRED AT 8:23PM EST AND THE CLOCK STOPPED AT 8:30PM EST. YOU PEOPLE ARE GARBAGE FOR PICKING TWO PICKS AHEAD OF ME WHEN THE CLOCK TURNED OFF IN 7 ####### MINUTES. SERIOUSLY. GROW UP.  I WANTED ####### DERRICK HENRY.  DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? I WANTED DERRICK HENRY.  I WANT DERRICK HENRY.  I WANT DERRICK ####### HENRY AND I WOULD HAVE HIM IF YOU MORONS DIDN'T SKIP ME OVER 7 ####### MINUTES.  SO EVERYONE ELSES TEAM IS BETTER BECAUSE I GOT SKIPPED OVER 7 MINUTES. YOU GUYS ARE ####### RIDICULOUS.  I WANT DERRICK HENRY.  ALSO GLAD I POSTED MY PHONE NUMBER. NOBODY ####### CALLED ME.  THANKS FOR NOT CALLING AND SKIPPING ME TWICE WITH 7 MINUTES LEFT AND WHEN THE CLOCK WAS STOPPED.   SKIPPED SOMEONE WITH 7 MINUTES AND THEN CONTINUING TO SKIP THEM IS THE MOST BUSH LEAGUE BULL#### I'VE EVER SEEN. BUT WHAT DO I EXPECT FROM A GUY WHO TAKES $1,400 IN EVERYONE'S MONEY AND THEN DISAPPEARS FOR 4 DAYS?  I WANT DERRICK HENRY.  THANKS FOR CALLING.  THANKS FOR SKIPPING ME WITH 7 MINUTES LEFT AND THEN CONTINUING TO SKIP ME WHEN THE CLOCK WAS OFF. ALSO, THANKS FOR CALLING AGAIN THAT WAS SUPER HELPFUL.  DON'T #### WITH ME. YOU NEED TO FIX THIS.  DERRICK HENRY, MY TEAM. NOW.  AJ Green

8. @cheese 1/Julio Jones - 2/Amari Cooper - 3/Devonte Freeman

9.  @bucksoh- 1/Travis Kelce - 2/Melvin Gordon - 3/James White

10.  @Capella - 1/JuJu Smith- Schuster - 2/Antonio Brown - 3/Derrick Henry

11. @Aerial Assault - 1/Michael Thomas - 2/Dalvin Cook - 3/Marlon Mack

12. @flapgreen - 1/Tyreek Hill - 2/Joe Mixon  - 3/David Montgomery (Homer Pick)

13. @Stuart_Little 1/Le'Veon Bell - 2/Nick Chubbs - OTC at 10am EST

14. @jvdesigns2002 - 1/Odell Beckham Jr. - 2/Adam Thielan  - ON DECK

15.  @Bonzai- 1/Mike Evans - 2/Todd Gurley

16.  @quartz- 1/James Conner - 2/Patrick Mahomes

Raptor,. My first year I was skipped in the first round by two people.  2nd year I was skipped again in early rounds by about 5.   Use this as a learning experience so it doesn't happen again GL the rest of your draft.   

Users who are viewing this thread