What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New Not Tim League fantasy football league thread*** (2 Viewers)

1. @jon_mx - 1/Sqauon Barkley - 2/ Kerryon Johnson - 3/Damien Williams

2. @eoMMan - 1/Christian McCaffrey - 2/George Kittle - 3/Brandon Cooks

3. @psychobillies - 1/Alvin Kamara - 2/L. Fournette - 3/Aaron Jones

4. @kutta- 1/Ezekiel Elliot - 2/Zach Ertz - 3. Josh Jacobs

5. @facook- 1/Davante Adams - 2/Stefon Diggs - 3/Chris Carson

6. @Binky The Doormat - 1/David Johnson - 2/TY Hilton 3/Julian Edelman

7. @Raptors409 - 1/DeAndre Hopkins - 2/Keenan Allen - 3/WTF, you guys are trying to skip me? The clock is ####### off. You're an awful commissioner. You guys are pissing me off. Grow the #### up.  If I could meet you in public right now, I would spit in your face.  Yeah, let's skip people when the clock is ####### stopped. That's fun. Not like I've been paying attention to this thread since 8AM EST. Apparently, if I don't watch the thread for 12 hours straight, you guys are gonna skip me.  Low class. Disgusting and dispicable.  Yeah, let's skip people when the clock is ####### stopped.  You had no empathy for me. You disgust me for that. I would never skip you. MY PICK EXPIRED AT 8:23PM EST AND THE CLOCK STOPPED AT 8:30PM EST. YOU PEOPLE ARE GARBAGE FOR PICKING TWO PICKS AHEAD OF ME WHEN THE CLOCK TURNED OFF IN 7 ####### MINUTES. SERIOUSLY. GROW UP.  I WANTED ####### DERRICK HENRY.  DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? I WANTED DERRICK HENRY.  I WANT DERRICK HENRY.  I WANT DERRICK ####### HENRY AND I WOULD HAVE HIM IF YOU MORONS DIDN'T SKIP ME OVER 7 ####### MINUTES.  SO EVERYONE ELSES TEAM IS BETTER BECAUSE I GOT SKIPPED OVER 7 MINUTES. YOU GUYS ARE ####### RIDICULOUS.  I WANT DERRICK HENRY.  ALSO GLAD I POSTED MY PHONE NUMBER. NOBODY ####### CALLED ME.  THANKS FOR NOT CALLING AND SKIPPING ME TWICE WITH 7 MINUTES LEFT AND WHEN THE CLOCK WAS STOPPED.   SKIPPED SOMEONE WITH 7 MINUTES AND THEN CONTINUING TO SKIP THEM IS THE MOST BUSH LEAGUE BULL#### I'VE EVER SEEN. BUT WHAT DO I EXPECT FROM A GUY WHO TAKES $1,400 IN EVERYONE'S MONEY AND THEN DISAPPEARS FOR 4 DAYS?  I WANT DERRICK HENRY.  THANKS FOR CALLING.  THANKS FOR SKIPPING ME WITH 7 MINUTES LEFT AND THEN CONTINUING TO SKIP ME WHEN THE CLOCK WAS OFF. ALSO, THANKS FOR CALLING AGAIN THAT WAS SUPER HELPFUL.  DON'T #### WITH ME. YOU NEED TO FIX THIS.  DERRICK HENRY, MY TEAM. NOW.  AJ Green

8. @cheese 1/Julio Jones - 2/Amari Cooper - 3/Devonte Freeman

9.  @bucksoh- 1/Travis Kelce - 2/Melvin Gordon - 3/James White

10.  @Capella - 1/JuJu Smith- Schuster - 2/Antonio Brown - 3/Derrick Henry

11. @Aerial Assault - 1/Michael Thomas - 2/Dalvin Cook - 3/Marlon Mack

12. @flapgreen - 1/Tyreek Hill - 2/Joe Mixon  - 3/David Montgomery - 4/Calvin Ridley

13. @Stuart_Little 1/Le'Veon Bell - 2/Nick Chubbs - 3/Kenny Galloday  - 4/Deshaun Watson

14. @jvdesigns2002- 1/Odell Beckham Jr. - 2/Adam Thielan  - 3/Mark Ingram - 4/Sony Michel

15.  @Bonzai- 1/Mike Evans - 2/Todd Gurley - 3/Tyler Lockett - 4/Tyler Boyd  (BTW, Steven Tyler still available)

16.  @quartz- 1/James Conner - 2/Patrick Mahomes - 3/Robert Woods - 4/Allen Robinson

Last edited by a moderator:
Really had to think hard on the Montgomery pick last round. Didn't think Ridley would make it back to me and really wanted him. 

Heading to a lunch meeting for a couple hours. My picks:

Phillip Lindsey

Cooper Kupp

Jarvis Landry

Maybe that’s all part of my brilliant plan...
you aren't a music draft guy ...sorry, no spotlighting then

do you have a few more (prioritized) you can send?  it's likely to get back to you if you're gone for 2 hours

Last edited by a moderator:
were you emptying his trash can?
I was helping her reconcile the difference on the trial balance for one of our client's corporate tax returns. Turns out, she was looking at an older version of the trial balance and everything was fine. I'm actually 1 of 3 accountants on staff (the other two being CPAs) and recently received a bump in pay after a successful 90 days.

I take the CPA exam next May.

:bowtie:

Users who are viewing this thread