What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New Not Tim League fantasy football league thread*** (1 Viewer)

DO NOT LET GETZ SUBMARINE THIS PROMOTION FOR 2 MORE GUYS!!

We need 2 more for 16 ...we'll play with 14, but if want to play, everyone but getz would love to have you.  

What is your PayPal account so we can get this thing rolling.
Let's hold off until we finalize the league tomorrow. Then we'll start confirming everyone and taking up the money. I still have to cut and paste league rules and all of that, too. 

Well, I happened to check in on the FFA tonight and I believe I even like most of you.  I wasn't looking to add another league, but what the hey.  Must be fate.  As long as we have a few hours to make picks, that is.  Sometimes I'm not around much during the day.  (I figure it's a running draft in this thread; if we draft all in one night or something that's fine too.)   Subject to that - I'm in.  

Whoops, just saw this, so never mind my question above.  As long as the time limit is reasonable, in.  
The league is at Yahoo, but we draft in the thread.  An hour per pick usually from like 9am to 7pm est.   If you are tied up you can give someone a list of a few players for your pick.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I happened to check in on the FFA tonight and I believe I even like most of you.  I wasn't looking to add another league, but what the hey.  Must be fate.  As long as we have a few hours to make picks, that is.  Sometimes I'm not around much during the day.  (I figure it's a running draft in this thread; if we draft all in one night or something that's fine too.)   Subject to that - I'm in.  
Yeah, that's fine. If everyone checks in from the first post and pays, that will make 15, so we would need one more. 

If you guys need a 16th I'm interested.  I don't think I've drunkenly made any of you hate me, at least not recently.

If you guys need a 16th I'm interested.  I don't think I've drunkenly made any of you hate me, at least not recently.
Sounds good. That makes 16 once everyone checks in. I think everyone in this league is pretty cool. 

Yeah, that's fine. If everyone checks in from the first post and pays, that will make 15, so we would need one more. 
Nice, will pay tomorrow.  Twit me if not.  A few hours for each pick would be great just in case and I'll use jon's idea of giving someone (him!) a list.  

Users who are viewing this thread