What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New Not Tim League fantasy football league thread*** (1 Viewer)

Just want to give a couple shout outs.  Thank you to flap and psycho for hitting me up with text messages when I was up to draft. Also--wanted to thank Binky for keeping things going.   Lastly--want to apologize to everybody in the league for kinda holding things up today.  I usually pick a lot quicker--so my bad.  

Just want to give a couple shout outs.  Thank you to flap and psycho for hitting me up with text messages when I was up to draft. Also--wanted to thank Binky for keeping things going.   Lastly--want to apologize to everybody in the league for kinda holding things up today.  I usually pick a lot quicker--so my bad.  
Glad to help.   Nothing to apologize for. 

As we start off tomorrow ...unless he picks late, we will have @Stuart_Little first off tomorrow - he can pick anytime before 10am EST but if he doesn't, the clock starts at that time.  

Last edited by a moderator:
As we start off tomorrow ...unless he picks late, we will have @Stuart_Little first off tomorrow - he can pick anytime before 10am EST but if he doesn't, he has 50 minutes on the clock starting at that time.  
East Coast Bias
I initially put 50 minutes, thinking he had 10 minutes on the clock ...I'm not sure.  Need help to verify ...it's not a huge thing, but want to get it right.  

Also Thanks to Binky for keeping this draft rolling at a good pace.  And Flap for starting it for Tim.👍

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread