What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New Not Tim League fantasy football league thread*** (2 Viewers)

No reason to rush. A month before the season starts and not even any preseason games yet. 
I agree, plenty of time.  I think we started after everyone had paid last year.  I do want to let everyone know that I am going on vacation August 15th-18th so it will be difficult for me to keep up then.  Totally my problem and I'm not asking for any special consideration, just putting it out there.  I'll still be able to draft during that time, just gonna be slower than normal.

I agree, plenty of time.  I think we started after everyone had paid last year.  I do want to let everyone know that I am going on vacation August 15th-18th so it will be difficult for me to keep up then.  Totally my problem and I'm not asking for any special consideration, just putting it out there.  I'll still be able to draft during that time, just gonna be slower than normal.
Not a problem 

Hold on. Is cap under a different username? I don't have him on the team list
No, just Capella. If you already have 16 I can drop — just PayPal it back. I’ll PM what address to send back to if I have to drop. 

Last edited by a moderator:
No, just Capella. If you already have 16 I can drop — just PayPal it back. I’ll PM what address to send back to if I have to drop. 
If you’ve played in the past and want back in, I have no problem dropping out. Just let me know.

Been ultra busy . Just send the money thru PayPal and then you’ll send the info to get into the yahoo league ? It’s been awhile since I played fantasy but I used to be a fanatic with it.

Also how is the money distributed to the winners ? If someone could update all the logistics of it I’d be appreciative . I’m In regardless and maybe it was already discussed but I Dnt have time to go thru thread rn . Looking forward to playin with with all y’all fellas. Let’s get it !

Is 18 going to run anyone off, if Eeoman joins? It really doesn't matter to me either way. If we're going to do that many, obviously everyone needs to be cool with it. 

#### it. I'll join. Let's make it 18.

:lol:

I'm sort of at a loss here, guys. What's everyone thinking? I missed Cappy's post and that leaves us at 17.  

Is 18 going to run anyone off, if Eeoman joins? It really doesn't matter to me either way. If we're going to do that many, obviously everyone needs to be cool with it. 

let's do it

18 :lmao:   :lmao:  

honestly guys I’ll drop but if you want to do 18 I am down but I think there should be more payouts personally. Jmo
Let's do 18.  3 divisions of 6, randomized.  Top 2 in each div make playoffs.  More $ for payouts.  More the merrier. 

I mean, wouldn't our godfather, Timscooonches, want inclusiveness above all things?!  :MAKETIMPROUD!!!:

Let's do 18.  3 divisions of 6, randomized.  Top 2 in each div make playoffs.  More $ for payouts.  More the merrier. 

I mean, wouldn't our godfather, Timscooonches, want inclusiveness above all things?!  :MAKETIMPROUD!!!:
Three Divisions of 6.
Top 2 in each make it on win/loss records. Next two highest point teams make it.   8 teams in the playoffs.

13 week regular season.  Week 14-16 for playoffs.  Div winners seeded 1-2-3.  2nd place teams 4-5-6.  WC's 7-8.

8 playoff teams will keep almost everyone active until the end.

Maybe reduce roosters to 15?   So more FA's?  And better able to cover byes?  There could be a lot of trades to cover byes also, so this should be fun.

Prizes
3 Div winners $150 each  - 450
3 2nd place $100 each - 300
2 WC's $50 each - 100
-----
4 1st Round playoff winners (final 4) $100 each - 400
-----
1 Runner up $150
-----
1 Champ $400

Div winning champ would win $150 + $100 + $400 = $650

Three Divisions of 6.
Top 2 in each make it on win/loss records. Next two highest point teams make it.   8 teams in the playoffs.

13 week regular season.  Week 14-16 for playoffs.  Div winners seeded 1-2-3.  2nd place teams 4-5-6.  WC's 7-8.

8 playoff teams will keep almost everyone active until the end.

Maybe reduce roosters to 15?   So more FA's?  And better able to cover byes?  There could be a lot of trades to cover byes also, so this should be fun.

Prizes
3 Div winners $150 each  - 450
3 2nd place $100 each - 300
2 WC's $50 each - 100
-----
4 1st Round playoff winners (final 4) $100 each - 400
-----
1 Runner up $150
-----
1 Champ $400

Div winning champ would win $150 + $100 + $400 = $650
Should we just go all flex for the rb/wr/te spot?  Hard to imagine 18 starting TEs out there.

No biggie if I'm in or out either. Let me know. Just wanted to help make it an even number.

If I'm in, I'll PP today.

Last edited by a moderator:
17 people have paid, including me, so everyone has paid up. 
Hey what’s my status?  I just came in to get the pp address and send money and saw this post. Am I out? Did I send money while drinking again? No big deal either way, but don’t get shorted thinking I paid if I haven’t. 

Users who are viewing this thread