What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New Not Tim League fantasy football league thread*** (1 Viewer)

I just wanted to say that I am very impressed and thankful for how this draft is going so far. Certainly there has been some dramatic and funny moments--but things are progressing at a much faster rate that I could have guessed.  Definitely need to give @Binky The Doormat, @flapgreen, @psychobillies, @Aerial Assault, and every other owner in the league some props for this. Well done so far guys.  

I am leaving the keyboard for like 15 minutes.  So when cappy shows up the second after I hit "Submit Reply" on the Premium, Fully Five-Star, 2019-certified Bored Software, please don't go into a tizzy.  TIA  

I assume it's not going to get back to me tonight and I don't know when I'll be online tomorrow, don't want to hold things up, etc. 

Is there someone who will take a kicker list via PM in case I'm not around tomorrow? 

Thanks, guys.  Absolute blast today. 

After returning to 16 teams again, I didn't put any additional rules in place on the qb position.  But be excellent and don't draft 4 qbs. Thanks 

I thought that discussion was if we had 18-teams.  But I missed some pages, so i can't say or maybe just can't remember what the rules for this league are.  
My bad, you're right.  I confused the spirit of the law with the letter of the old law.

Users who are viewing this thread