What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New Not Tim League fantasy football league thread*** (2 Viewers)

That semi loss was brutal, but seeing how my team (and eom) did this week at least I didn’t ever have a chance at the title. This was a fun league. Congrats to all who won and I’ll be back next year. 

That semi loss was brutal, but seeing how my team (and eom) did this week at least I didn’t ever have a chance at the title. This was a fun league. Congrats to all who won and I’ll be back next year. 
Good year, guys.  It was a fun season.

I can keep Lamar Jackson and CMac for next year, right?

Crazy how the year season played out. I drafted Lamar Miller with a decent middle round pick and he didn't play a regular season down. Brandin Cooks, Sterling Shepherd, and George Kittle...all fairly high middle round picks for me, missed multiple weeks with injury. So much luck is involved in fantasy.

Crazy how the year season played out. I drafted Lamar Miller with a decent middle round pick and he didn't play a regular season down. Brandin Cooks, Sterling Shepherd, and George Kittle...all fairly high middle round picks for me, missed multiple weeks with injury. So much luck is involved in fantasy.
I've been playing in this league for years and have the absolute worst luck every single year, yet do very well in my other leagues every year. I'll never understand it. Every player I draft or trade for gets hurt or is a bust every year. 

I've been playing in this league for years and have the absolute worst luck every single year, yet do very well in my other leagues every year. I'll never understand it. Every player I draft or trade for gets hurt or is a bust every year. 
Maybe don't draft all Bears?  :lol:

Binky The Doormat said:
yeah, I'm playing in my long time local league, but it's too late to draft in the thread - takes forever ...

next year
I'm good either way.  Maybe we could do a live draft online?  I think Tim is on a vacation,  so maybe when he comes back, we can try.  I know he wanted to get back in this year.

@flapgreen  @timschochet

Users who are viewing this thread