What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 Anarchy's ******* Love Child League Thread (2 Viewers)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
League Site

Week 1 Pick Swap

01 - Coordinator - Drops Brown, Jauron SEA WR and adds Burkhead, Rex NEP RB.
02 - freeannyong - Drops Smith, Jr., Irv MIN TE and adds Byrd, Damiere ARI WR.
03 - eNdblu - Drops Dissly, Will SEA TE and adds Higbee, Tyler LAR TE.
04 - Montana_grizzly_bears - Drops Joseph, Greg FA PK and adds Santos, Cairo TEN PK.
05 - Go DC Yourself - Drops Humphries, Adam TEN WR and adds Cain, Deon IND WR.
06 - Crippler - Drops Kumerow, Jake GBP WR and adds Latimer, Cody NYG WR.
07 - Aaron Rudnicki - None
08 - Norseman - Drops Grant, Jakeem MIA WR and adds Fowler, Bernie NYG WR.
09 - BroadwayG - None
10 - BassNBrew - Drops Crockett, Damarea FA RB and adds Sproles, Darren PHI RB.
11 - Ruffrodys - None
12 - renesauz - None
13 - Mr. Irrelevant - Drops Lee, Marqise JAC WR and adds Humphries, Adam TEN WR.
14 - Maggot Brain - None
15 - BusMan - None
16 - ryheaps - None
17 - Anarchy99 - Drops Succop, Ryan TEN PK and adds Gay, Matt TBB PK.
18 - Stinkin' Ref - Drops Everett, Gerald LAR TE and adds Doss, Keelan OAK WR.
19 - Dork Matter - None
20 - Public Ridicule - Drops Robinson, Demarcus KCC WR and adds Mostert, Raheem SFO RB.
21 - Hail to the Victors - Drops Funchess, Devin IND WR and adds James, Richie SFO WR.
22 - Duckboy - None
23 - Arodin - None
24 - TheGrimReaper - Skipped
25 - rzrback77 - Drops Richard, Jalen OAK RB and adds Gallman, Wayne NYG RB.
26 - Ben & Jerry's - Drops Slayton, Darius NYG WR and adds Johnson, Diontae PIT WR.
27 - BroncoFreak_2K3 - None
28 - jhexel - Drops Tavecchio, Giorgio FA PK and adds Ficken, Sam NYJ PK.
29 - bro1ncos - None
30 - nraloha - Drops Miller, Lamar HOU RB and adds Scarlett, Jordan CAR RB.
31 - Biabreakable - None
32 - Cobalt Cruisin' - Drops LaCosse, Matt NEP TE and adds Green, Virgil LAC TE.

Last edited by a moderator:
If my math is right and everyone actually participates, I believe we are at 28 teams (with no one having more than one team).
Hopefully we can find 4 more relatively soon.

if this is still open and you still need a owner, can i get some background on how this works? 32 owners??
Draft 1 TMQB / 2 RB/ 3 WR / 1 TE / 1 FLEX (RB or WR or TE) / 1 PK / 1 DEF.

Unlike the "regular" Anarchy Leagues, this one all receptions at all positions = 1 point. Each owner gets the season-long scoring total at QB from a NFL team (to make it fair if a starter suffered a long-term injury). Another difference is there are penalties for poor defense (both yardage and points allowed), so a bad effort one week could score negative points.

There is also another twist compared to the other leagues. Owners will have the option to swap out a position player or kicker for any player not on a roster (provided you still end up with a legal roster). The player being acquired could have been someone dropped by another owner (that's happened plenty of times). The one waiver claim happens between Week 1 and Week 2. Owners would forfeit the score from Week 1 from the dropped player and inherit the score from Week 1 of the player they added. Waiver wire claim order is the reverse order of the draft. 

I think that's mostly it.

:lol:  Tough but fair. The IBL getting its own forum last year means I don't check in here much unless I'm tagged or something.

If you already have 32, run with them. If you need someone to fill in, let me know.
I emailed and PMed everyone from the Anarchy Leagues multiple times. You were set up for a regular league and were a no show. If people drop out I will try to get you in.

Please let me know if people have issues getting onto the 2019 League Site. I sent invites to last year's league by accident.

I always find it interesting when people pop into threads like this but don't post that they are good to go. I believe I saw a couple people on the RECENTLY BROWSING section on the bottom of the page that didn't post at all.

I believe 20 people show up as having accepted the league invitation on the MFL site. 14 have confirmed in here. Too lazy to see who is in each category.

Users who are viewing this thread